Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

I want a patent leather grey so it looks like I'm wearing ducktaped shoes :rofl:

Last edited:
These have been restocked apparently cause they are quite available in the city (NYC) along with 4LAB1s (black/silver) that popped up in HoH in the city.
I think it's still original stock. Ive been see stores still carrying them since release day

you can change the language to french, trust me that's it lol. click explore on the page i linked and scroll down

View media item 1579052

also the release date for the red 11lab4s is 8/1 according to j23app

I know all that lol

But there is a us based nike site thats operated by nike.
not nike Europe or any blog

there's release dates and professional pictures that nike uses
nobody knows what it is cuz I can't find it anymore

The euro link is worthless

I know all that lol

But there is a us based nike site thats operated by nike.
not nike Europe or any blog

there's release dates and professional pictures that nike uses
nobody knows what it is cuz I can't find it anymore

The euro link is worthless
you talking about this http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch ? if not idk what you're talking about 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
you talking about this http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch ? if not idk what you're talking about :lol:

your right this is what i was looking for
only problem is no jordan info anymore

i could care less about zoom pegasus & fly nits

damn bots

i dont know why nike cant keep the jordan release dates up even if their not selling the shoes on their site

Last edited:
your right this is what i was looking for
only problem is no jordan info anymore

i could care less about zoom pegasus & fly nits

damn bots

i dont know why nike cant keep the jordan release dates up even if their not selling the shoes on their site
Glad we got that solved
pimp.gif
. As for them keeping up with dates, i guess they don't want to give us false hope
laugh.gif
. They deleted alot of photos off of their NDC server, C&C 7s, Bred 13s, WTKD 7s and there could be more. Pretty interested to see what they have planned, they might have just said f it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom