Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I got a call from HoH out here and they have my 2nd pair. I am very happy. I have a bunch of VIP coupons which are valid for anything other than a quick strike so I will let you know if they allow me to use them so we can get their input on GR or QS .

Last edited:
HoH is dong fcfs so you'll be good if you get there really early to camp out..these guys start camping like 1-2 days before releases depending on the hype..you know how it is
dang didnt realize it was that serious. Down here on vacay so I cant camp like that. But who knows maybe I will get the green light!!

nah...Osceola sq mall isn't, eagle ridge mall isn't , west oaks is a negative I believe also..HoH at fl mall is only getting a small amount of pairs compared to the 300++like they do for general releases so if that ain't limited I don't know what is.
what about Altamonte? I got my XI's from them and forgot to ask about the XII's

a guy had these on today and i think they would make a great pick up if i strike out on the Lebron 11 Christmas thursday!

been reading the thread and i guess there isnt a complete agreement whether these are limited or a general release.

been reading the thread and i guess there isnt a complete agreement whether these are limited or a general release.

Limited release. Not all stores will have, QS and Nike changed to twitter link only. Question is how limited. I'm thinking 25-35k. Only 12 pairs in my state at the new concept champs.

So I am going to attempt snagging these onlline from Nike.com, with the TLO and all that. It's my first time though. If I am ready right when they tweet the link will I be able to get a pair? Just curious if anyone has had any issues.  

Limited release. Not all stores will have, QS and Nike changed to twitter link only. Question is how limited. I'm thinking 25-35k. Only 12 pairs in my state at the new concept champs.
thanks for the info, i forgot to check how many pairs my footaction will get.  The other stores like footlocker  house of hoops and champs did raffles like 3 weeks ago smh.  Do you know how they fit when compared to the bred 11s?

So I am going to attempt snagging these onlline from Nike.com, with the TLO and all that. It's my first time though. If I am ready right when they tweet the link will I be able to get a pair? Just curious if anyone has had any issues.  
yea..bot issues:smh:

Describe issues? Lol

it depends on the release but they always sell out quickly.  You might get put in line but if you do just wait until they tweet its actually sold out

Save yourself the let down on NDC and try finishline at least you don't have to battle bots and the rest of that foolishness

Online will be bot vs bot.

Good luck to everyone getting them online, I'm happy I won a raffle

I'll put it really simple for you guys, 31 FNL in the U.S. Are getting these.
If my store got 14, I imagine everyone got about the same or a little more.
Y'all do the math...
Taxi's were a true GR, can't say the same about these.

Back
Top Bottom