Air Jordan 12.5's releasing on 12/15/07 *Pics*

To those who asked...

Release - 12/15/07

Retail - $125

Tech - Zoom Air - I tried them on and that's what it felt like, but I'm not 100% positive
- "blank" Plate - They do have some kinda plate, but I didn't really pay attention to it. If I remember correctly looked like plastic

This shoe is gonna be THE team shoe for JB in the next couple months. Gonna do extremely well.

Originally Posted by encore2007

theyre gonna sell well but I'll pay 15 extra buck for the Lebrons to play in
Very good point. The blk/red ones are soooooo much better than the navy ones. Very comfy shoe too.

12/15? This colorway is already released in the Footlocker in my area. They look real good in person. I'm not sure how they will perform on the courtthough.
Shoe_2833.jpg

Originally Posted by Jerme1

i got myself some red/whit/ silver ones
seriously, can you explain to me the purpose of bumping this thread from the unknown depths of yuku?

Really, you bumped a thread for some shoes that came out last december, only to say that you got some red/white/silver ones...

what the %$!+? please...PLEASE explain the purpose? Seriously, I'm lost.

SWEET!!!!! you picked up a pair of team shoes. Please explain the purpose of resurrecting this post.

Seriously Kings Castle? Seriously? For Real? Seriously?

....... well since he did it, i might as well boost my post count too.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

people digging alot im waiting for the DMP official post......to say my 11s are still ds
luckily yuku doesn't go back that far, I think it goes back to last november

HAHAHAHHAHA LMAO AT THAT DUDE WHO BUMPED IT JUST TO SAY HE GOT SOME HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! sorry if anyone thinks i over did it with the HAHAs cause idt i did

Originally Posted by Jerme1

i got myself some red/whit/ silver ones
I passed on these. BTW this thread is "so last year"!!! Get it.....Released in 2007, LAST YEAR!!!

c money- i think it goes farther bc i seen the aqua 8s official post.....but the dmp comment was a lil joke lol.

Since this thread was bumped from last year I might as well drop some kind of news on these - I saw the flint grey 13-esque ones at Nordstroms rack for $49.99if you are hunting for them.

Back
Top Bottom