Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

i might be able to beat my boy in the head to sell me these @ his job for $80. cuz they are selling them for $125 and i was joking and said it and he was likeaite. i get paid tomorrow. lets see.

Man, lookin at there for the second time, these are pretty nice. I won't be coppin tho, gotta save up for the flu games

It's completely out of hand when an insole, a simple freakin' insole, determines whether a person wants these or not...and I know there are some peopleout there who would just want these for the insole.
smh.gif

I was all over these until I saw them up at my job on Monday. They are poor quality and they look like they will yellow with a quickness.

^^That is not good. These look so clean and I wouldn't mind picking up a pair when they go on sale....

saw this in person yesterday, on the feet of kevin kemp aka golden child..

hmm quite nice tho'..

These arrived for me yesterday and Im very pleased so far, the quality is very good and they are a nice wide fit (compared to the 23s Ive been wearin recently)

They might be a bit heavy for ballin but im gonna give it a go when I get back playing.

Gotta admit, when i first saw these, i wasn't a fan. Then the more and more I saw them and felt them in person, I digs mos def. Yeah they are dirt magnets,but clean never the less.

These should have come out over the summer, another brilliant move by Nike. People are more likely to pay $150 for sneakers they can rock immediately, not onesthat they'll have to wait until the spring to wear. Us sneaker heads with a lot of kicks do that, the average person doesn't.

I got my son a pair friday,now I'm on the fence about getting me a pair.he doesn't even walk and they get dirty every time he wears them

"they look ugly"? "JB better fix them"? somethings i just don't understand,some people just don't realize that,its not always aboutstyle.

Back
Top Bottom