Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

I understand the reason to hold these back but my question goes out to all the people saying they want them more because of the value they'll have with theinsole.

Really????

Who cares if it has naked girls on it. Point is it's in your shoe and you can't see it. Letting an insole decide whether you buy or pass is REALLYdumb. You either like the shoe or you don't. Stop crying about an insole.

nerd.gif

14ce3gy.jpg

34eyj9d.jpg

At least JB still knows about PR. As a person of Japanese descent, I respect the gesture, but it didn't bother me at all. That flag represents a very uglyhistory for Japan, but pride is a mf'er.

def feeling better about pulling the trigger on these early.... Haven't wore mine yet. Might wait a couple months see how rare DS Rising Suns w/ OG insolesbecome

Jb is really messing with my money.these the 21st ,flu games a week after ,white/reds the 19th of dec,and sj's the 23rd that's 2 close to each other

these are by far the wackest 12s to release so far....i would take the low top taxis and obsidian's over these

they have these @ the sneaker store right next to my job for $125.00. i could probably scoop them up for a buck too. but its just the shoe is too white. idk. ilike 12s tho

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Jb is really messing with my money.these the 21st ,flu games a week after ,white/reds the 19th of dec,and sj's the 23rd 24th that's 2 close to each other
FIXED

its crazy how insoles change the situation for sme people....
to each his own though...

i was thinking of coppin, but i dont know now, maybe ill see if im coppin when i see those in person..

Back
Top Bottom