Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

Originally Posted by OneSole

I was all over these until I saw them up at my job on Monday. They are poor quality and they look like they will yellow with a quickness.
funny, it was the complete opposite for me. they look way better in person than the pics, and i really dont see what would yellow on them unlessyou're just straight up rugged in your js.

ya i got these the other day, I really like them, ya there going to get dirty quick but i got a good rotation so they'll last a long enough time

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by OneSole

I was all over these until I saw them up at my job on Monday. They are poor quality and they look like they will yellow with a quickness.
funny, it was the complete opposite for me. they look way better in person than the pics, and i really dont see what would yellow on them unless you're just straight up rugged in your js.
I agree saw them in person yesterday and they look better than I thought, I'm not in to all white kicks though

And none of the other XII's yellow, so they're good

Manager at FTL was nice enough to show me a pair of these and they are nice..... These are super clean...

WTH are they gonna do about the insole issue? Are the stores just gonna keep them in the backroom forever?

Originally Posted by kob8

Manager at FTL was nice enough to show me a pair of these and they are nice..... These are super clean...

WTH are they gonna do about the insole issue? Are the stores just gonna keep them in the backroom forever?

fnl guy said send back to NIKE this sucks

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

they have these @ the sneaker store right next to my job for $125.00. i could probably scoop them up for a buck too. but its just the shoe is too white. idk. i like 12s tho

i thought reatil is 150 am i wrong?

The kids pairs are for sale at mom and pops my way. I only saw one pair with a men's shoe, I think it was just a display though and was not for sale.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by kob8

fnl guy said send back to NIKE this sucks
I've talked to several managers at various stores, and they all said the same thing. They have to send back the "Rising Sun"insoles to Nike, and only then will Nike send each store the replacement all white insoles. If there are any missing, they will feel the wrath of Nike!
indifferent.gif

To all my Florida heads out there, Athlete Foot is Selling these Insoles and all. Just thought I'd put that out there.... Peace

Originally Posted by evangelo

Originally Posted by JMi11iOn

they have these @ the sneaker store right next to my job for $125.00. i could probably scoop them up for a buck too. but its just the shoe is too white. idk. i like 12s tho

i thought reatil is 150 am i wrong?

i know someone knows.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

To all my Florida heads out there, Athlete Foot is Selling these Insoles and all. Just thought I'd put that out there.... Peace

6950.gif

^^ U should keep a couple.. That would make a nice collectors item since it's not gonna be released that way.

Im on the fence with these shoes and most likely not gonna cop and just grab myself another pair of flu games.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

^^ U should keep a couple.. That would make a nice collectors item since it's not gonna be released that way.

Im on the fence with these shoes and most likely not gonna cop and just grab myself another pair of flu games.
i wanted to but then i would have been in big trouble with nike!!!
oh well still kept my pair with the OG insoles
happy.gif

Originally Posted by encore2007

While changing out the insoles I saw how discolored the outsole and some of the upper was. I've never seen a shoe with so many orange discoloration on em. I did like 60 pair so I'm guessing most of them have the same discoloration
haven't seen that at all

Back
Top Bottom