Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

To all my Florida heads out there, Athlete Foot is Selling these Insoles and all. Just thought I'd put that out there.... Peace

6950.gif

frown.gif
Sadly i walked in athlete's foot (not that i was gon cop 2day) ndsadly seen employees switchin insole

are XII's good to ball in? im thinkin about getting these and wanna know if they are comfortable and what not.

Just got back from running errands and these are everywhere and they havent been selling well at all.... These will be around for a while and these will def.get price drops soon with Christmas coming.

$150 for all white sneakers is not a no go for me. Just paid $75 for nubuck xii's and Ill grab these the same way eventually.

I can't speak for any retros, but I had the OG French blue/obsidian when they were new, and they were definitely great for basketball. Very sold andsupportive with good cushioning. Of course, things are quite different now for the remakes, so I don't know how well that review translates over to thenew ones.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

$150 for all white sneakers is not a no go for me. Just paid $75 for nubuck xii's and Ill grab these the same way eventually.
From where??
indifferent.gif

One of my coworkers had them on at work today. Everyone around the store was geeked for these. I never saw the hype, but after seeing them in person, I stilldon't. Not impressed at all.

I got these today only because they let me use that new Footlocker coupon for them. If you do end up getting these make sure to check your pair, the first twothey tried to give me had big, noticeable smudges on them.

saw these also at a local footaction and i looked at the insoles they changed it to plain insoles/ i guess these be be in the sales rack eventually ill buy itwhen the price is right LOL

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

are XII's good to ball in? im thinkin about getting these and wanna know if they are comfortable and what not.

They take a few wears to break in, i found mine quite bouncy and soft at first but they broke in very well. I went over on my ankle about a week later but idoubt it was the shoe would prob have happened in any other shoe i had on at the time.

dude for texas (Varez Ward) wrecked his knee in warmups in what appeared to be the rising sun XII's. anybody else catchthat..?

these are nice but they get marks and dirt on them with ease. make sure you got a full can of foaming shoe cleaner, your going to need it.

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

dude for texas (Varez Ward) wrecked his knee in warmups in what appeared to be the rising sun XII's. anybody else catch that..?

that aint the shoe fault lol

If the price drops, I am for sure gonna buy......Not sure if the replacement insole is gonna make the shoe feel different...

asked some Finishline employees and they said these sold better than the Flu Game smh and they wonder why we don't get the shoes we really want

Back
Top Bottom