Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

lol
CDA2EFD1-8A5A-4E92-B5A1-4E725EBCF65A.jpeg

Hope so lol. Maybe get a little easier again to cop.

🙄

Huh?? I got the access, I wasnt the one crying about it like a child. And I think the real person that's hurt is the one writing a whole novel to someone that wasn't even talking to them lmao. At the end of the day these are shoes, with many outlets to purchase. If you are going to complain that they aren't giving you free stuff when they don't have to just because you feel like you deserve it, then guess what...you dont have to buy them from that particular source

I agree with you for the most part so it doesn’t have to be anything big, the way you came off though was like you had a problem with people posting their wins/excitement in a thread about the shoe.

But congratulations about getting the early access, hope you enjoy your pair(if you ordered them, I don’t keep up with who gets what lol)

I'm waiting to enter last day.....I ain't dealing with "there has been a cancellation in your reservation" BS and then the app not allowing me to change anything

Can you expand on what this error is exactly?
I just got the "there has been a cancellation" message, but when I looked at my reservation there doesn't seem to be anything changed or removed. Thanks.

PO

I dont really want these but entered FNL raffle and hit. I'm gonna pick them up and decide if I want to keep them once in hand.

All the broke boy resellers are holding their funds to try and cop the off white 4s or grateful dead sb

If you want these, you should be safe on Friday imo

Wow, hit Hibbert for first time ever.. but says pickup by 12. Idk if I’m gonna be there that early, it’s a city gear location. And lil drive.. I’m guessing I’ll end up hitting on footapps too. Shouldn’t have used headstarts on all, seems like a waste now.

GDocs form for Sneaker Room:

email raffle for oneness

Code:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CC6mvMThXXu/

iso for sneaker politics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom