AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Man patience is a virtue. I been anticipating this release since last year. Struck out online on release day and was SICK! I don't really do eBay anymore due to fakes and all the fees so I've been on the hunt ever since.

Saw a pair for $280 and said "**** it, I'm getting em." Tried to see if dude would go down a few bucks and he hit me with the "No negotiation.
indifferent.gif
" Thought about it and all the restocks as of late and said "**** a reseller, they'll pop up sooner or later."

I get a call from my boy who works at FTL/HOH last night as I'm leaving work saying he has an 11.5 if I can get to the mall ASAP.
eek.gif

Needless to say 20 minutes later I have my pair in hand for retail.
smokin.gif

Moral of the story...WAIT IT OUT.

- Preciate it.
tell that to the guys still waiting for Royals
laugh.gif

im waiting it out.. my lil bro say he not waiting he paying reseller :smh: so my point is like i told him.. if u cant wait pay

Resellers who asking $300+ hahahaha yaaaaa ummmm let me jump right on that.  Naw actually i'm straight but I will spend an extra $100 and grab some infrared 6's or spend an extra $50 and grab some flint's.  
DS Size 12 '05 Flints sat for hours on Ebay the other day at $300 shipped (they eventually sold) while person after person was passing them by to pay three bills for these...
People only want the next hot release.  That's how I clean up on eBay.  New release drops, sneak in and grab something good for below market value.

Idk what it is but small jordans on girls feet is so freaking cute. These XIII's look so cute on little feet lol

Just ordered my girl her pair for $57. Lucky she is a size 3 :lol: FNL wouldn't take my rewards coupon for some reason so I had to checkout on the mobile site for it to work. Think I got free ground instead of economy too.

Just ordered my girl her pair for $57. Lucky she is a size 3
laugh.gif
FNL wouldn't take my rewards coupon for some reason so I had to checkout on the mobile site for it to work. Think I got free ground instead of economy too.
Yeah for some reason FNL website would let me checkout and didn't think about the mobile site until it was too late....so pissed cuz had sz 6.5 for my wife.
mad.gif

Last edited:
Just ordered my girl her pair for $57. Lucky she is a size 3
laugh.gif
FNL wouldn't take my rewards coupon for some reason so I had to checkout on the mobile site for it to work. Think I got free ground instead of economy too.
Next time enter the reward in the coupon field.  Finishline's system has had the two reversed for quite some time.

U set yourself up broski. Ahhah. But really tho. I need to catch a restock. I wanna double up on this classic

I hate how tight they laced these up.  Takes a good bit of work to get em lookin like I want them to lol.  But, can't complain too much cause i remember when shoes came unlaced. 

Back
Top Bottom