AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
DS Size 12 '05 Flints sat for hours on Ebay the other day at $300 shipped (they eventually sold) while person after person was passing them by to pay three bills for these...

Exactly. I see an nt member on classifieds selling good condition 05 flints size 10.5 and he accepting low ball offers of $110 shipped. And it still aint sold. And people willing to pay $300 plus for these.. hype is real..

DS Size 12 '05 Flints sat for hours on Ebay the other day at $300 shipped (they eventually sold) while person after person was passing them by to pay three bills for these...

Exactly. I see an nt member on classifieds selling good condition 05 flints size 10.5 and he accepting low ball offers of $110 shipped. And it still aint sold. And people willing to pay $300 plus for these.. hype is real..

its all about what its worth to the buyer to be honest.

I'm definitely gushing over this release. Everything went right. Got through quick through my fave retailer FNLgot to use my winner's circle rewards. Got a shipping confirmation Sunday received my pair today and they are absolutely flawless. Lord knows I've loved these back in the day and now I have my own. Beautiful colorway and model = 
smokin.gif

LOL people reporting images where you post pairs with a caption of "helped some friends out", acting like you're bragging about reselling when you never mention price at all? Ridiculous.
Oh lol smh, I gave them away for the retail like I always do, lol

Oldest trick in the book for this new age of the game. Wait until those 8s drop if there hasnt been a restock by then oh those prices will drop significantly.

Only way resell gets away for those high prices are because those that are that thirsty get desparate.

I also never understood people who order theyre shoes who pay for rush delivery. I understand u want them asap im the same way but personally i look for the easiest way to not spend more than i have to. Ship to storr for free use the bday coupon to grab a free pair of shorts or something and no tax .. steal of a deal

I urge every shoe collector whether you wear the shoes or not you always have that rainy day fund in case you come across that sweet deal. Scored flints and playoff 13s like this
Uh oh someone doesnt know whats up :tongue:

Last edited:
Ha, except he wasn't gloating at all. He was posting his experience on the release, along with the pairs he got for his friends. I've met the dude, he's good NT fam. Pretty lame you can't even post pics now if you say you helped your friends get their pairs. :smh:

Either my foot is shrinking or JB is cutting these kicks too big. I used to wear a 9.5-10(Up till 2006), then scaled down to a 9, and now I fit in an 8.5 for these. The worst part is these damn shoe places won't let you try on your kicks on release morning. My Flints from 2010 size 9 fit perfectly. These feel bigger. I copped 2 size 9's and a size 8.5. And the 8.5 fits better than the 9's. I might have to swap sizes or something with one of my other 9's. Pretty crazy...
everything has been cut bigger since the gmp pack IMO

ive missed my normal sz 12's on releases & settled for 11.5 with no issues
This. Now I have to try on some of the other retros dropping to see if 8.5 is the size I should get now...
Either my foot is shrinking or JB is cutting these kicks too big. I used to wear a 9.5-10(Up till 2006), then scaled down to a 9, and now I fit in an 8.5 for these. The worst part is these damn shoe places won't let you try on your kicks on release morning. My Flints from 2010 size 9 fit perfectly. These feel bigger. I copped 2 size 9's and a size 8.5. And the 8.5 fits better than the 9's. I might have to swap sizes or something with one of my other 9's. Pretty crazy...
I was saying the exact opposite... I have been a 10.5 since like 2002 and got a 10.5 of the Thunder 4's in Dec and 10.5 in the 1's in Jan... Now the bred 13's and these I have to have an 11.. I have 6 other pairs of 13's and they fit fine at a 10.5....
That's crazy. Everyone I talked to had the same issue as me. I knew a guy that went a whole size down and didn't have an issue. Pretty nuts. 
Benjamin Button
roll.gif
Trust me, Had me feeling that way with this release.

I know, right? I guess there is a fine line between a stock room pic and personal pairs. Which is???

Why was my pic deleted?

LOL people reporting images where you post pairs with a caption of "helped some friends out", acting like you're bragging about reselling when you never mention price at all? Ridiculous.

yes because you know everything yet again.

Oh lol smh, I gave them away for the retail like I always do, lol

no disrespect. i had my reason to delete the post.

I know the guy, and I know this is a thread titled AFTERMATH, as in what was your experience with the release. Censoring people for posting pics that they clearly state they bought for FRIENDS... a whopping 3 pairs at that? I know that's stupid and not in the spirit of sharing.

Last edited:

Whats up then

if you pay for overnight delivery your order is normally one of the 1st picked out the warehouse to be shipped...so if theres a chance of cancellation it will more than likely happen to an order with the cheapest shipping option

adding my 2 cents.
this is only Nike's policy. Paying for overnight for Finishline will not yield the same results nor will it rush the actual prep of the shipment. It just means you will get the shoes rushed from the day they actually ship where as Nike definitely prioritizes shipping method over order number.

I know the guy, and I know this is a thread titled AFTERMATH, as in what was your experience with the release. Censoring people for posting pics that they clearly state they bought for FRIENDS... a whopping 3 pairs at that? I know that's stupid and not in the spirit of sharing.

its actually a rule on NT and i do it all of the time. i dont care if hes your family, i did it and thats it. mikey is good people for sure and i have no issues with him.

Where's this rule? I'd love to see it. :rofl: You have people posting shots of stockrooms full of shoes in numerous threads, and a guy gets his post deleted for sharing a pic of 3 pairs he no longer has? I don't care if you're a mod or not, that's stupid.

^^
View media item 323038

Whats up then

if you pay for overnight delivery your order is normally one of the 1st picked out the warehouse to be shipped...so if theres a chance of cancellation it will more than likely happen to an order with the cheapest shipping option

adding my 2 cents.
this is only Nike's policy. Paying for overnight for Finishline will not yield the same results nor will it rush the actual prep of the shipment. It just means you will get the shoes rushed from the day they actually ship where as Nike definitely prioritizes shipping method over order number.

correct...missed putting "wks for NDC only" in my post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom