AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
People only want the next hot release.  That's how I clean up on eBay.  New release drops, sneak in and grab something good for below market value.

Same thing, I saw the Grey Toe 13's DS, no yellowing, looked like it just came out of the factory, just sitting on Ebay for less than $300 buy it now, and even the Altitudes but everyone and their mama were bidding at $275+ for these. Hilarious.

Last edited:
Those waiting on cancelled/returned orders you can stop looking finishline and footlocker have removed them from their site. Im going to guess champs eastbay and footaction have or will follow suit shortly

Those waiting on cancelled/returned orders you can stop looking finishline and footlocker have removed them from their site. Im going to guess champs eastbay and footaction have or will follow suit shortly
I wonder if they going to restock them since they usually have some cancelled orders

People only want the next hot release.  That's how I clean up on eBay.  New release drops, sneak in and grab something good for below market value.

Oldest trick in the book for this new age of the game. Wait until those 8s drop if there hasnt been a restock by then oh those prices will drop significantly.

Only way resell gets away for those high prices are because those that are that thirsty get desparate.

I also never understood people who order theyre shoes who pay for rush delivery. I understand u want them asap im the same way but personally i look for the easiest way to not spend more than i have to. Ship to storr for free use the bday coupon to grab a free pair of shorts or something and no tax .. steal of a deal

I urge every shoe collector whether you wear the shoes or not you always have that rainy day fund in case you come across that sweet deal. Scored flints and playoff 13s like this

They have dropped the Bred 11's like 5 times...... Plus a whole new relaunch this weekend at every store....
Tis true, which I'm happy they restock now a days but they went overboard with the "bred" 11s now everybody going to have them which I dont mind honestly but at the same time this is what the 3rd or 4th restock with a relaunch. Although its not every store (so they say) but its readily available across all major retailers. Maybe somebody will slide something extra in this weekend, what Im hoping for (something I missed out on)

LOOOOOL not sure if any1 else posted this but.....

when you search "Jordan 13" on finishline then sort by looking at just the 13 gear, it auto corrects to "hegotgame" in the search bar....

you old heads salty over this???? lol

Tis true, which I'm happy they restock now a days but they went overboard with the "bred" 11s now everybody going to have them which I dont mind honestly but at the same time this is what the 3rd or 4th restock with a relaunch. Although its not every store (so they say) but its readily available across all major retailers. Maybe somebody will slide something extra in this weekend, what Im hoping for (something I missed out on)
Well dont quote me on this, but I have heard rumors that you are right.... I havent verified with sources or anything, but thats what im hearing....

means not a single thing

Either my foot is shrinking or JB is cutting these kicks too big. I used to wear a 9.5-10(Up till 2006), then scaled down to a 9, and now I fit in an 8.5 for these. The worst part is these damn shoe places won't let you try on your kicks on release morning. My Flints from 2010 size 9 fit perfectly. These feel bigger. I copped 2 size 9's and a size 8.5. And the 8.5 fits better than the 9's. I might have to swap sizes or something with one of my other 9's. Pretty crazy...

Either my foot is shrinking or JB is cutting these kicks too big. I used to wear a 9.5-10(Up till 2006), then scaled down to a 9, and now I fit in an 8.5 for these. The worst part is these damn shoe places won't let you try on your kicks on release morning. My Flints from 2010 size 9 fit perfectly. These feel bigger. I copped 2 size 9's and a size 8.5. And the 8.5 fits better than the 9's. I might have to swap sizes or something with one of my other 9's. Pretty crazy...
Benjamin Button

everything has been cut bigger since the gmp pack IMO

ive missed my normal sz 12's on releases & settled for 11.5 with no issues

I was saying the exact opposite... I have been a 10.5 since like 2002 and got a 10.5 of the Thunder 4's in Dec and 10.5 in the 1's in Jan... Now the bred 13's and these I have to have an 11.. I have 6 other pairs of 13's and they fit fine at a 10.5....

Benjamin Button
roll.gif

This XI restock/re-release is irritating me though.  I missed out on the 2012 release because I didn't have the funds.  I saved up enough to cop the Jan and March Xiii releases accepting the fact that I wouldn't be getting my hands on the retail price of Black/red xi's anytime soon.  Now I don't have the funds to cop this weekend.  Ugghhhh.  The bred ( i hate saying that) xi's is the only pair i've had probs getting my hands on. 

Just ordered my girl her pair for $57. Lucky she is a size 3 :lol: FNL wouldn't take my rewards coupon for some reason so I had to checkout on the mobile site for it to work. Think I got free ground instead of economy too.
Next time enter the reward in the coupon field.  Finishline's system has had the two reversed for quite some time.
Tried that also. It kept on accepting my coupon but the price wasn't reflecting the markdown. Was just gonna double dip on the rewards but decided against it.

I was saying the exact opposite... I have been a 10.5 since like 2002 and got a 10.5 of the Thunder 4's in Dec and 10.5 in the 1's in Jan... Now the bred 13's and these I have to have an 11.. I have 6 other pairs of 13's and they fit fine at a 10.5....
yea the bred 13's are a little tighter than usual.. I didn't try on my thunders yet

Big props to AceBoogieDBF for hooking it up for retail + tax + shipping on these. Still some great people on NT. It's 10am here and these arrived already. Probably beat a lot of NDC orders to the west coast! :smokin

View media item 322839

Last edited:
Big props to AceBoogieDBF for hooking it up for retail + tax + shipping on these. Still some great people on NT. It's 10am here and these arrived already. Probably beat a lot of NDC orders to the west coast!
smokin.gif
damn. he was supposed to trade me for royals but he backed out and tried to get me for 280...

Back
Top Bottom