AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
My pair from FNL is due to come in Friday.

So FNL orders coming in unmarked boxes now?

Not a bad thing at all, less likely to be tampered with.

Last edited:
sGot two Pair from fnl both arrived in unmarked box but apparel was in finishline bag. Quality looks good really like the suede both size 9 & 11 had a little weird creasing on leftfoot black toe box. Really Comfee run
True to size. Really like them will be my only 13s I cop though.

My pair from FNL is due to come in Friday.

So FNL orders coming in unmarked boxes now?

Not a bad thing at all, less likely to be tampered with.

Same here. Gotta love waiting for shipments to Cali. And let's hope they stay unmarked. Would be for the better

I ordered a pair of slippers last week that came in a Finishline box . . . maybe its a new thing as of last weekend or perhaps they are using un-marked boxes for shoes of higher value?

View media item 323471
My pair came in today, the shoe is flawless..so I'm not really tripping, but my box took a beating from Nike to my house.
I've never received a box from them that looked like this, not to mention the sides of the box look beat as well, I guess you win some you lose some, all is well....:smokin :smokin :smokin

My fnl pair came today was going to keep it but since my connect came through on release day I'm selling them to my cuz for retail. Really want to keep them but my cdp is still :smokin

I might be by myself but these shoes look extremely cheap to me. Something about the colors is off. They appear dusty or something, not crisp black/white like OG pairs.

My FNL order came with the stupid marked box. FINISH LINE BOX RIGHT HERE 4 DAYS AFTER A RETRO JORDAN RELEASE!! PLEASE STEAL ME!!

Both pairs are fine though. Real happy with the purchase.

Last edited:
Got my Finishline order, no logos on the box ..

Quality is great on these, no flaws or glue stains ..

Now I can chill until the Black Toe 1s drop ..

Back
Top Bottom