AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
I stopped getting salty after Jordan releases its too much of a hassle to get some of these kicks so I just go on to the next one but hopefully their is a future in the near future

wont mean anything until it happens to you and they hit you with the "Sorry but we oversold the inventory" email. Happened to me on Doembecher 6s and Red Foamposite Ones.
That sucks. I guess I'll continue to take my chances then. I guess if they cancel me it wasnt meant to be. Unless I get some case of bad luck where it happens 4-5x in a row. Other than that, I'm good

I honestly think that if someone is trying to help someone out by selling kicks in the thread they belong in for retail and trying to help fellow NT Fam out,it should be allowed,but rules are rules.No disrespect or anything

I honestly think that if someone is trying to help someone out by selling kicks in the thread they belong in for retail and trying to help fellow NT Fam out,it should be allowed,but rules are rules.No disrespect or anything
that's what the Classifieds section is for.

besides, do you realize how much buy/sell crap would inundate threads if that was allowed?

Wasn't trying to brag/show boat (thats not me) with my pic, was just posting in here cause its the "black toe 13" thread, but it's ok I won't post pics like that anymore I guess. I'm not even mad i was just asking why my pic was deleted. A pair went to a fellow NT'er if that matters.

again its nothing personal.

i looked at the post as a whole and it was (my interpretation)

I hooked up 3 people (see pic)

but i need a 5.5

One can read into it or whatever. At the end of the day, I just chose to delete it and leave it at that.

People also have to understand that I cant moderate all threads and tend to hand out in the most recent ones that interest me. I cannot moderate all threads so using the "it happened here" point really holds no water to me. This was explained various times.

wont mean anything until it happens to you and they hit you with the "Sorry but we oversold the inventory" email. Happened to me on Doembecher 6s and Red Foamposite Ones.

That sucks. I guess I'll continue to take my chances then. I guess if they cancel me it wasnt meant to be. Unless I get some case of bad luck where it happens 4-5x in a row. Other than that, I'm good

thanks for understanding. honestly, its a GREAT FYI in case its a shoe you REALLY, REALLY want. if its a shoe thats ultra limited like the cork lebrons, yeezys, galaxy foams/rookies then it might be worth it to you to pay the extra $25 knowing that a canceled order will result in a huge price difference in the after market.

some people felt this shoe was worth the extra $25. cant blame them for going the extra mile to secure their pairs.

besides, do you realize how much buy/sell crap would inundate threads if that was allowed?
I understand man, but lets be serious, how many folks here are actually down to sell for retail?Im saying only if they selling for retail, nothing more wanted.

Hey boss, could you please delete these pics too then:

3 pairs on this one, he might be selling to friends, cause who needs 3 pairs?

http://niketalk.com/t/518574/offici...t-88-retro-retail-200/12800_100#post_17236492

This one too, we don't want anyone in the community to see this hotel room full of J's... that's no good
mean.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/518574/offici...t-88-retro-retail-200/13500_100#post_17305164

Get off your power trip, bro. No one cares for it.
why would someone sell this guy shoes for retail lol

Last edited by a moderator:

I understand man, but lets be serious, how many folks here are actually down to sell for retail?Im saying only if they selling for retail, nothing more wanted.

thats assuming you are dealing with legitimate people. ive dealt with situations where people were saying "hey i got access to pairs locally. just send me money" and people jump out there and paypal gift funds over and get scammed.

people can also use their signatures to put their wants/sales. thats been an old NT trick.

Well after a heated discussion a few days ago with Foot Locker's customer service for cancelling my order due to being sold out, I got a nice lil $25 gift certificate for the trouble...

If I'm able to catch a restock on these on the site it would make for a patient win...but I'll get these soon enough regardless, in the meantime I'm debating on wearing my ds cdp 13's to ease some of the disgust....:rolleyes

Well after a heated discussion a few days ago with Foot Locker's customer service for cancelling my order due to being sold out, I got a nice lil $25 gift certificate for the trouble...

If I'm able to catch a restock on these on the site it would make for a patient win...but I'll get these soon enough regardless, in the meantime I'm debating on wearing my ds cdp 13's to ease some of the disgust....
eyes.gif
mean.gif
That sucks.

Just got my pair in. Waaaaay more glue stains than both pair of Bred XIII's I had...Guess it's alright, though.

Back
Top Bottom