AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
To me it seems like generally the all leather 13s will run big these days and the ones with mesh or whatever the material is run a bit smaller than the leather ones. For my mesh altitudes they run alot smaller than my white/red 13s. same with my flints. My playoffs were an 11 instead of my usual 10.5 and they ran an awful lot bigger than my other size 11 jordans. That's the first shoe I got that I could say doesn't really fit me.
Agree. Reason why the bred 13s this year fit a bit smaller than these He Got Games. Although I would say the difference is minimal.

has anybody been experiencing this with their hgg's. the toe area on my left foot is pinching and pressing down everytime i take a step. is it just cuz the leather is still stiff and pushing down on the top of my foot when it creases? 

1. they are my size

2. the right shoe is fine

Last edited:
no complaints here. run true to size and still look killer!

calling these the he got games is kinda funny tho...:rofl:

Xiii's have always been tts or a bit loose for me. I'm flat footed, and they've always felt comfy.

XIIIs have always been true to size to me. I have worn OGs, 04-05, CDP, and 2010-2013 and they fit the same to me. My true size 10.5 always fit good with XIIIs. I wore a size 10 on the White/wheats and Black/Red from 04 but my feet have grown a little since then so 10.5 fits better now for most Jordan except IVs, XIs, and Xs. I have to go up a size to 11. Those models are a little narrow to me.

Last edited:
havent bought jordans since black cement iv. does nike usually restock jordans nowadays? i always see you guys say you are waiting for restocks?

I always randomly check site because sometimes they get random restock. Like the XI bred had some restocks between the Dec holiday launch and the March 23 restock.

havent bought jordans since black cement iv. does nike usually restock jordans nowadays? i always see you guys say you are waiting for restocks?
I wouldn't call it a true restock, but FNL usually has some pairs due to cancelled orders and returns, but I have yet to see it unless I already missed it.

I just sold my second pair I had to my cuz for 187.00. Cause he couldn't get them on release day

I think FNL is just waiting on the right time to a restock because none of the sizes have went back up on the site and people's orders have been cancelled

I always randomly check site because sometimes they get random restock. Like the XI bred had some restocks between the Dec holiday launch and the March 23 restock.

They weeted that they were restocking. So it really wasnt THAT random

Man I couldn't grab a pair of these, wanted to so bad

I ordered a pair off Flightclub website said they had it in my size (Size 9) ,  Hyped to get these in the mail, until I got a message from them saying they checked their inventory and they don't have anymore so they refunded to my paypal 
embarassed.gif

Yep not tryin to make a profit just tryin to brake even no need to bang him in the head. No need to have 3 pair

I ordered a pair off Flightclub website said they had it in my size (Size 9) ,  Hyped to get these in the mail, until I got a message from them saying they checked their inventory and they don't have anymore so they refunded to my paypal 
embarassed.gif
You should just ebay or CL a pair. You should be able to tell if they're legit or not. FC is too damn expensive.

I ordered a pair off Flightclub website said they had it in my size (Size 9) ,  Hyped to get these in the mail, until I got a message from them saying they checked their inventory and they don't have anymore so they refunded to my paypal  :wow:

Atleast you know they DS n real. Plus CL slim shady

I had to double up on these to try both 9 & 9.5. Funny, I ran size 9US in almost all of the 2012 releases specially the 4,6&7 and they just fit nice. These XIII's run halfsize big tho so had to go 9.5 for me.
Thought of my feet are getting bigger, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom