AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Jb and Nike gonna have some pissed people if they don't restock. People EXPECT a restock for everything now. Company line for people that miss "ill just wait for a restock"
i would never have expected as many restocks last year from these major retailers but I really do not like how FNL releases their inventory because they hype their store up by holding the rest of their stock for their own "restocks"

Correct on the cancellation and returns. If it is a restocked it usually is tweeted.
EB has a sz Ten & Eleven rite now.

Jb and Nike gonna have some pissed people if they don't restock. People EXPECT a restock for everything now. Company line for people that miss "ill just wait for a restock"
i would never have expected as many restocks last year from these major retailers but I really do not like how FNL releases their inventory because they hype their store up by holding the rest of their stock for their own "restocks"

Agreed

i got a pair of playoffs on sight for a good price...hope this works out so i can quench my thirst-salt levels on these...if the purchase fails,back on the hunt for these again... :smh: :smh: :smh: give me my 13s for christs sake...!!! :rofl:

I can't imagine that that many pairs of these would be returned this soon but let's hope if they restock they held some back or something. and hopefully half the pairs don't have upside down jordan tags

Hey, now even though I would like to see a restock of the Jordan 13 He Got Game, what month could stores and NDC possibly restock shoes in, like how many months do stores like FNL, Footlocker, and NDC restock?

Hey, now even though I would like to see a restock of the Jordan 13 He Got Game, what month could stores and NDC possibly restock shoes in, like how many months do stores like FNL, Footlocker, and NDC restock?

Its random .. although "bred" 13 released jan 12, restocked feb 7

Back
Top Bottom