AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Hey, now even though I would like to see a restock of the Jordan 13 He Got Game, what month could stores and NDC possibly restock shoes in, like how many months do stores like FNL, Footlocker, and NDC restock?

Its random .. although "bred" 13 released jan 12, restocked feb 7

its all about when they want to do it. the only almost sure fire date that you know shoes will drop is all star weekend and thats in the city it happens only.

those 11s are playing with me.. my size too... just wont let me add to cart!

those sz 11 are always there for some reason and you can never add them since champs , eastbay foot action and who ever else are all in a chain they mostly always have some stock 

I think the retailers sites (Champs, Footlocker, Eastbay) are up to something every morning there always size instock on their site. Like this morning, I checked Eastbay and they have sz. 10 instock. Yesterday was sz. 11 and before that was sz. 10, 12. 

I think the retailers sites (Champs, Footlocker, Eastbay) are up to something every morning there always size instock on their site. Like this morning, I checked Eastbay and they have sz. 10 instock. Yesterday was sz. 11 and before that was sz. 10, 12. 
 LOL
laugh.gif

Eastbay Champs FootLocker FootAction are all the same company, so they have the same stock. If its available on one site its pretty much available on them all which makes grabbing that 1 size that pops up a million times harder

I still ain't wore these joints yet but they do seem a tad bit bigger than my normal 10.5.  I figure them guards will help?  Atleast thats what I have read here somewhere.

March was a decent month for jordans and sneakers in general. April lets go...
Good work! Double up on the KDs though? Hope not selling, they went for a cause.

I made 2 purchases in March (as far as releases). Pretty dang good for me, I usually buy about 4-5, missed out on the 13s would have been 3. April looking like only 2 as well

Good work! Double up on the KDs though? Hope not selling, they went for a cause.

I made 2 purchases in March (as far as releases). Pretty dang good for me, I usually buy about 4-5, missed out on the 13s would have been 3. April looking like only 2 as well
He's def selling just look at his sig.  Dude always be reselling.  Not even that great of prices either.

Back
Top Bottom