AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
I wonder why why they do that?? I was excited too, was gonna grab a pair and got the out of stock message when I attempted to add to cart.

I know people have to be asking for a restock on these through twitter, I even did it once...but they ignored me totally.

Are they ignoring requests, or have you guys seen where they have addressed restock questions about these?

I know people have to be asking for a restock on these through twitter, I even did it once...but they ignored me totally.

Are they ignoring requests, or have you guys seen where they have addressed restock questions about these?

you'll just have to wait for an announcement. at the moment, i dont think there is any official info regarding a restock. people have not been ignoring you, they just dont know.

its assumed that a restock will happen because of certain clues like no canceled pairs have popped back up on finishline and nike.com and because of the recent trend of restocks lately.

just keep an eye out for info posted in here. it will definitely be in here if there is a restock.

Really, when is Nike supposed having more pairs and selling these again? I didn't see it on Twitter and I just recently joined Twitter.

damn good looks on that heads up for today..

will be patiently waiting for that restock!

Hope its not a random drop...

Since its Nike there will more than likely be a set time and date.

Depends. They've randomly restocked many times. We'd be lucky to get a tweet.

Gmp was never mentioned.
They randomly tweeted the area72 Barkley posites
They randomly tweeted that massive restock a month or so ago... Black red xi, xiii, thunders, olives, etc

Depends. They've randomly restocked many times. We'd be lucky to get a tweet.

Gmp was never mentioned.
They randomly tweeted the area72 Barkley posites
They randomly tweeted that massive restock a month or so ago... Black red xi, xiii, thunders, olives, etc

I know it probably won't be as big of a re release, but the most recent bred XI re release a set time and date.

Was more so going based off that, but I guess its up in the air.

Last edited:
I guess since they said more info coming soon...it could have a set time but just a guess

I know it probably won't be as big of a re release, but the most recent bred XI re release a set time and date.

Was more so going based off that, but I guess its up in the air.

Re-release/re-launch is different than restock. I havent seen a restock yet with a set time and date. Its always been a random tweet. Theyll tell you about it but they wont let u plan ahead. And im going based off i havent seen any restocks with a date.

That bred re-launch had a ticket procedure and all like it originally did. But when FNL restocked the bred and concord xi it just happened and the tweet was sent.

Back
Top Bottom