AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
finally got my pair, traded my 2012 Bred 11s and got these DS plus $20 on top. quality is very good for a recent retro, i noticed they changed the sockliner from cotton to nylo. also the perforations on the side arent indented anymore, which kida sucks. And i dont know why everyone say these fit big, mine fit slightly roomy but more TTS than anything

View media item 355092

Re-release/re-launch is different than restock. I havent seen a restock yet with a set time and date. Its always been a random tweet. Theyll tell you about it but they wont let u plan ahead. And im going based off i havent seen any restocks with a date.

That bred re-launch had a ticket procedure and all like it originally did. But when FNL restocked the bred and concord xi it just happened and the tweet was sent.

Just got info on a restock of these * restock update according to @nikestore Ndc will be restocking the " he got game" xiii. No details on date/time

just got my replacement pair in thats not mismatched sizes..can someone provide their production dates for comparison sake?

But whennnnnnnn. Prolly gonna be a random restock during the day. Most of us won't cop but say we did to make people salty

Finally put mines on for the first time earlier today to wear to school, I was very pleased with them and they didn't crease with all the walking that I did today.

I copped my pair on the 20th of March at retail price..

Dude at my local FL called me and said "bro, we have two 8.5's that were just sitting in the back.." I had to go get em since CS screwed me over.. Then last week I walked into CS wearing em and the Assistant Manager was like "I bet you paid an arm and a leg for those," with this smirk on his face.. I laughed and told him retail.. His smirk turned into a frown as he tried to sell me some ugly elite socks for $2.99.. I made him go to the back and bring em out to me, knowing I don't wear elite socks nor did I have any intentions of buying them.. I just copped the Jordan shirt in my AVI and left.. 

Moral of the Story: Sneakerheads get their Kicks.! and BS'ers get CENSORED

Last edited by a moderator:
So you made him go to the stockroom and you think you ruined his day?

Way to go champ. If that's what it takes. :lol:

I copped my pair on the 20th of March at retail price..

Dude at my local FL called me and said "bro, we have two 8.5's that were just sitting in the back.." I had to go get em since CS screwed me over.. Then last week I walked into CS wearing em and the Assistant Manager was like "I bet you paid an arm and a leg for those," with this smirk on his face.. I laughed and told him retail.. His smirk turned into a frown as he tried to sell me some ugly elite socks for $2.99.. I made him go to the back and bring em out to me, knowing I don't wear elite socks nor did I have any intentions of buying them.. I just copped the Jordan shirt in my AVI and left.. 

Moral of the Story: Sneakerheads get their Kicks.! and BS'ers get CENSORED

Last edited:
and you bought something anyway lol

you def showed him
I know right. He acting like he made dude do a lot of work by walking to the back to get some socks (that cost $3) instead he bought a jordan shirt that prob cost him $30 (more profit for the store) and act like he got over on the manager.
laugh.gif

so if NDC will be getting restocks i wonder if the big store chains will be doing the same
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom