AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Any one having problem tracking their order from jj?  They shipped USPS (first time doing that too) and this is the message I get when I try to track online

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Any one else?

Any one having problem tracking their order from jj?  They shipped USPS (first time doing that too) and this is the message I get when I try to track online

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

Any one else?
Go track it through fed ex

Last edited:
Got mine sat. Just got a call that I won a raffle for the bf his early bday gift :smile:

Edit- smh the raffle was for the crimson 3s so bamboozled I didn't take them. Going to enter the raffle next week for the xiii. Such a dope shoe run big though
My girls pair I ordered her just arrived today, suprise early bday gift as well! She was definitely scopin mine last weekend thinking I left her out. I think this is the best looking Jordan on a woman. Beautiful!

I'm thinking FNL must be using a new shipping company to disburse their orders. New boxes and most arriving the same time as NDC? FNL trying to take over as the spot. If only they could fix their checkout system once and for all.

I still haven't seen a pic yet with this "off white" comparison.  Mine are flawless.  No gluestains, no nothin.  I need to find where ya'll get these force fields from though.  I've never seen/heard of em. 

People only want the next hot release.  That's how I clean up on eBay.  New release drops, sneak in and grab something good for below market value.

SHHHHHH!!!!

You're giving my secrets away!
happy.gif
! LOL
People only want the next hot release.  That's how I clean up on eBay.  New release drops, sneak in and grab something good for below market value.
Same thing, I saw the Grey Toe 13's DS, no yellowing, looked like it just came out of the factory, just sitting on Ebay for less than $300 buy it now, and even the Altitudes but everyone and their mama were bidding at $275+ for these. Hilarious.
Oldest trick in the book for this new age of the game. Wait until those 8s drop if there hasnt been a restock by then oh those prices will drop significantly.

Only way resell gets away for those high prices are because those that are that thirsty get desparate.

I also never understood people who order theyre shoes who pay for rush delivery. I understand u want them asap im the same way but personally i look for the easiest way to not spend more than i have to. Ship to storr for free use the bday coupon to grab a free pair of shorts or something and no tax .. steal of a deal

I urge every shoe collector whether you wear the shoes or not you always have that rainy day fund in case you come across that sweet deal. Scored flints and playoff 13s like this
Love it.  Truly a buyer's market for those of us who are wise enough to search for the gems while everyone is making it rain so that they can Instagram flex.
laugh.gif

I can't knock anyone who has it like that and feels that they need to drop whatever for a shoe, but all GR Jordans of late have followed the same cycle.  If you're going to pay $250+ anyways, why not wait for the initial hype to die before doing so?  To each his own.
Damn, here we go again. every thread I go in this dude Is fighting with someone
mean.gif

Got to be the most annoying person on NT.
THIS
I actually find him entertaining. In every thread, he chin checks and shanks people in the neck. You don't see other members as animated as him. It's all fun and games.(I hope)
Sadly dude seems as serious as Kobayashi in front of a plate of ballpark franks.

Last edited:
yea but just because they arent on the site it doesnt mean they wont pop back up.

items pop back up as stock becomes available.
 yeah I know I was just telling dude that it was nothing new as of today .. I honestly think if anything its this weekend with all the increased traffic from the blk/red XIs

Just got my package from FL got the unmark box as well, my pair looks flawless. I like them a lot better than my cdp's

Last edited:
LOL

@FinishLine Even if the guy in front of you bought 10 pairs of Retro 13s then sold you one for $250, it's still a good week! #MarchMadness

Back
Top Bottom