Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

They've tried that theory and it falls flat.

Cool Grey 4s
Mocha 3s
Altitude 13s
Ect.

Cool grey 4s i had to get just because they are one of my favorite cw of all time but they aren’t like the ogs. Don’t even get me started on Altitudes, the disrespect has been real on them too many times. The need to put the same respect on NA releases as they do with retros especially ones that had people lining up for hours back in the day to get.

I remember a lot of people wanted these a couple years back. Looks like the hype for them Isn’t all that there anymore.

I remember a lot of people wanted these a couple years back. Looks like the hype for them Isn’t all that there anymore.
closer to release people gone be all over these I truly feel like these gone sell out the same week but maybe I’m wrong times have changed 🤷🏽‍♂️

I can’t wait until these drop I passed on a lot of kicks these last 2 months I patiently waiting on these in hare 6s

With this release all of the original color ways would have been released except on specific pair.

need some official pictures. retail will be $190 i bet

Ugh keep going back and forth on these. Now I feel like I need 2 pairs again instead of just 1. These are one of my all time favorite shoes so it’s gonna be hard copping just 1 pair even though my 2010 pair is still really good condition. Hell they still look new.

Back
Top Bottom