Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I agree. It seems like an oversight.

This model was a huge part of my rotation back in high school, so I can’t help but notice. I used to ogle and analyze the OG 13s every day back in ‘97-‘98 - back when I had a Jordan shrine of my own. :lol:

C35A58E4-AE2D-4C39-AAA6-9DCC26A0288D.jpeg
That's amazing, I could not afford Jordan's in HS. First Jordan's I bought with my own $ was in 2nd year Uni.

That's amazing, I could not afford Jordan's in HS. First Jordan's I bought with my own $ was in 2nd year Uni.

Yea, it was a little overboard. :lol:

But I loved those shoes.

I started my first job in June of ‘97 (the day after the Bulls won their 5th title). I was 14, working in a wholesale plumbing parts distribution warehouse. At the time, minimum wage was $5/hr in CA (and even less elsewhere), and I spent about 95% of my earnings on shoes and clothes. It was a REALLY depressing way to spend the summer and weekends during the school year, but by the end of sophomore year, I was bringing some major heat. :lol:

I never liked these but this retro picslooks better somehow idk. .? I’ve never been big on 13s so I don’t know much about them.

I had no interest in these but idk I might grab em to have in the OG collection.

Last edited:
Lol Why? Can you explain? Seriously just curious.
My guess is, he is judging his post count and avy selection. I guess if you like the 21, you are disqualified from having an opinion on the 13?. Saying something just to say it.

First 2 pairs were the following

Jumpman J'madness
Jordan XI Bred Low SE (elephant print) - I still rock that shoe to this day. The sole split on me a few years back, but super glue fixed that easily.

Nice. The Blk/Red IEs are highly underrated. 24 years later and we’re still waiting on a proper retro...

I think it’s coming soon though :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Im in. My 05s got a lil sole separation .
The 2010s were trash.
My favorite xiiis.

God those look AWFUL. The 13 is my all time favorite shoe and some naive portion of my sad little heart had hope that maybe they pulled an AJ3 on the 13 for this release and brought back the magic. But no. No magic. All tragic. I just want them to be shaped awesome and to be made of leather at the toe lol

These look intriguing.....had the previous release......but now with the 3M....🔥🔥🔥.....will wait for official pics

yeah it looks like a size 14 or 15, I’ll wait for official pics before I pass my judgement :lol:

Back
Top Bottom