Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I’ve had and owned OG’s (certain ones lol I’m not that old) and believe me it isn’t what some are saying at all lol
But these here Flints will be had at least twice like i did the 2010’s. Shoes to me are meant to be worn anyway. I did notice OG’s and first retros are cut different size wise. All the newer stuff from maybe the last decade or so seems to be cut more narrow

My OG 13s creased real quick i remember that, the 04/05 retros did too. All the ones after had a stiffer leather. Probably a cheaper leather of course but it didn’t crease as quick.

Wait... folks are about to pass on the Flints? Yes. I too agree that you all should pass. Obviously these are not worthy of your time. Don't mind me buying up pairs on discount after you all pass; I just don't have the same discerning taste and quality standards as you beacons of the culture.

Need em done exactly like this
AJ13 s9.5bluwht1.JPG

Pretty excited for these, These were my 2nd Pair of Jordan's ever. Im hoping to cop two pairs, one for hooping then to eventually rock casually, one to keep on ice.

What is your protocol for retiring sneakers? My 2005 pair are burnt. I might just donate them.

I low key forgot 2010 had a retro for the Flints. Probably not as memorable as the 05s because of the lack of 3m on the mesh. 2020s looks like they finally matched the hue of the OGs [Navy blue (not French like 2005 and 2010) with a lighter shade of Flint Grey].

The fact that my 2010 pair is still in such good wearable condition after 10 years pretty much solidifies that I only need one pair. Gonna be hard to resist grabbing two tho.

I’ve had so many pairs of these it’s like Idek if i want them again. I‘m tapped out on these the cardinal 7s Chicago 13s and fire red 4s. I’ve bought every release of them but after a little while it makes you wish JB brought back other CWs that weren’t as popular back in the day To see if with age we have a new appreciation of them.

I’ve had so many pairs of these it’s like Idek if i want them again. I‘m tapped out on these the cardinal 7s Chicago 13s and fire red 4s. I’ve bought every release of them but after a little while it makes you wish JB brought back other CWs that weren’t as popular back in the day To see if with age we have a new appreciation of them.
In my book, these were only retro'd once in 05. The 2010s with the fake 3m among other problems don't count. These are long overdue. Can't wait for these.

They've tried that theory and it falls flat.

Cool Grey 4s
Mocha 3s
Altitude 13s
Ect.

Back
Top Bottom