Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Lord help us when the Black Playoff 13s come back whenever they inevitably do and if the hype is back for good. For that matter, god help us on Black Friday when the OG Fire Red 4s release or next year when the OG Carmine 6 drops. And when the Neutral Grey OG 1 drops, it’s going to be a slaughter...especially if they Gentry those and make them limited.

OG Fire 4 will have a million made

Now if we knee deep in corona V2 it’s going to be a problematic

to be honest most people are going to be struggling. This holiday season. Once then checks stop in July interesting to see how much consumerism will change more.

off topic I know tried to keep ur supply demand related for shoes.

OG Fire 4 will have a million made

Now if we knee deep in corona V2 it’s going to be a problematic

to be honest most people are going to be struggling. This holiday season. Once then checks stop in July interesting to see how much consumerism will change more.

off topic I know tried to keep ur supply demand related for shoes.

Aside from possible short-term resellers, I don’t think the vast majority of people buying $200 kicks are the same people getting unemployment checks tbh.

There are definitely a high number of people on unemployment with ultra-poor money management skills receiving more funds per week than they have ever have in life... and it will come to an end soon and we will notice an impact without an extension.

Can't wait until all this resell trash is over and all these trend seekers find something new to ruin.

Resell has been around forever at this point, the only issue is that e-commerce is much easier than even 10 years ago with services like StockX and GOAT basically lowering the barriers to entry with their ease of use.

I remember before taking Ls on 2009 Space Jam 11s after people were literally selling spots in the FCFS waiting line.

Resell has been around forever at this point, the only issue is that e-commerce is much easier than even 10 years ago with services like StockX and GOAT basically lowering the barriers to entry with their ease of use.

I remember before taking Ls on 2009 Space Jam 11s after people were literally selling spots in the FCFS waiting line.

Very true, but once stores open back up alot of ppl can get access again, alot of states like mine are closed. I had access to all them and would help ppl out cuz my brother is a manager lol. Online is a crapshoot with Bots and People

I don't understand how bots can be such a huge problem... do these people have different addresses/names/payment methods fir every oair they buy? Highly unlikely... so why can't these vendors see that and cancel these hoarder orders?

I don't understand how bots can be such a huge problem... do these people have different addresses/names/payment methods fir every oair they buy? Highly unlikely... so why can't these vendors see that and cancel these hoarder orders?

Some do but that's even more time spent managing purchasing logistics - which is not free.

Then you gotta consider all the trash they have to buy to get the few releases we care about...

Sometimes they just gotta let the dough roll in to keep the lights on...

So i copped a pair on footlocker after spamming ATC and got through. Got order confirmation saturday night and shipped this morning :smokin

Just called FTL out of pure curiosity. Due to the riots, they have given people until Tuesday to pick up. Any unclaimed pairs go up for sale online Wednesday morning he said...

FTL order status stuck on WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL. Thinking I might be taking an L since pairs are shipping out now.

Got shipping info for my men's pair fro SNKRS last night!

However, my kid's order still says "In Progress" and will probably take an extra week or two I'm guessing. Same happened with the FR V's.

Hit on a FTL restock yesterday, got email confirmation almost instantly, just got shipping confirmation I should have my pair by Wednesday.

If only things could’ve been this smooth with Nike over the past couple of months. Everything I ordered from Nike since late March has been delayed and has taken 3+ weeks to receive due to Covid 19

Back
Top Bottom