Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

3/3

Snipes, FTL and DSG shipped.

Just need to find my homie a size 12 - he on that oh welps super defeated vibe.

What happened with this shoe? I thought it was over a million in numbers. I figured the 5s would be the tough one. Was it the online only on the 5s? Was it The Last Dance? Because the 5s came out during the doc and after people had just received the Stimulus. So what was it?

Banned access this morning. First time I’ve actually caught one of these restocks in real time, but no success.

Got my FTL shipping notification just now, so my victory is secured - another W for OG heads that don't give up. The true collectors struggling will always > the bots, because they actually love the shoes. Thanks again, NT.

What happened with this shoe? I thought it was over a million in numbers. I figured the 5s would be the tough one. Was it the online only on the 5s? Was it The Last Dance? Because the 5s came out during the doc and after people had just received the Stimulus. So what was it?

Yeah 5s seems like overall a more popular model than 13s. I bet TLD had a lot to do with it since 13s we’re heavily featured in it but probably also that these haven’t retroed in a long time and are the last OG cw 13 we have scheduled for the foreseeable future.

Looked up my FTL order number for my second pair and it doesn't show up on their system. BS!

Access denied on browsers now. On the app, I can find them just under Jordan Brand, and the sizes keep carrying. 10.5 has been unavailable for the past 15 mins, been trying 11, but same game, while other sizes keep disappearing. This is insanity...

Lord help us when the Black Playoff 13s come back whenever they inevitably do and if the hype is back for good. For that matter, god help us on Black Friday when the OG Fire Red 4s release or next year when the OG Carmine 6 drops. And when the Neutral Grey OG 1 drops, it’s going to be a slaughter...especially if they Gentry those and make them limited.

Covid got what should be a smooth release all messed up smh....

Stores are going to have random pairs shoe up but if the local resellers get em to stock X they will go.

no one has time to bother a store all day asking hey y’all get ur flints in.

So if anyone finds out anything about their local stores post it up to help those they may benefit. With a pair not they pockets

Lord help us when the Black Playoff 13s come back whenever they inevitably do and if the hype is back for good. For that matter, god help us on Black Friday when the OG Fire Red 4s release or next year when the OG Carmine 6 drops. And when the Neutral Grey OG 1 drops, it’s going to be a slaughter...especially if they Gentry those and make them limited.

Slaughter does not care about any of those shoes.

I thought the yeezy boys moved on from jays. Guess the last dance brought them back. Hopefully they leave again at the soonest.

Back
Top Bottom