Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Man dude. I was all over that restock and couldn’t cart a pair for my boy to save my life.

FTL shipped so it wasn't a bogus order because I didn't get a thank you for your order page after submitting payment. Now hoping the package doesn't get looted during the travel between trucks and facilities.

This is not the place to have the social injustice debate. As a black man living in NY from a family with southern roots, having this talk with people who have only seen things on tv and have not lived in your shoes or experience what you go through on a daily basis will not understand. A great amount of looters are not of the cause and are opportunists cashing in on a races misfortune. Let’s talk about things we understand, like shoes.

Last edited:
And we wonder why the cycle keeps repeating itself.

You’re comments are disgusting and you should get TFOH with that talk. No we don’t! We don’t have to wonder why! The cycle keeps repeating itself because racist *** cops keep killing un-armed black people without sufficient punishment or none at all. Period. Has nothing to do the looters you all keep *****ing about. F outta here with that mess. Idiots like you are the problem.

Honestly what the **** is the point of these restocks if you still can’t get them. And why are they restocking just a couple days after the initial release. That just tells you they’re not putting up their entire stock on day of release

This is not the place to have the social injustice debate. As a black man living in NY from a family with southern roots, having this talk with people who have only seen things on tv and have not lived in your shoes or understand what you go through on a daily basis will not understand. A great amount of looters are not of the cause and are opportunists cashing in on a races misfortune. Let’s talk about things we understand, like shoes.

I think this part is key. People who are looting do not care about making a positive difference here, otherwise they wouldn’t feel the need do this, knowing how people use their behavior of rioting/looting to devalue the importance of protesting to demand actual, positive change be made. It’s also not like these people are looting food/medicine to survive either, which at least is somewhat defendable.

Anyways, back to these Flints, does anyone know if Hibbett’s restocked Fire Reds? I have a $20 voucher I need to use within the next two weeks and, if they restocked Fire Reds, I’m assuming they will do the same for these Flints.

These restocks are going to be different when they drop at 10 and bots are already cued up. Everyone knows to spam the button now.

yea these sites are madness now man... no way am I going to get a W when all these sites barely function

Back
Top Bottom