Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

ya man vick does his thing... i want him to restore my 07 fire red 3s since they not releasing anytime soon...its like he picks up beaters nobody wants and makes them new again

I watch the vids he does a great job. But some shoes are exaggerated, they go in the back and jump in a mud puddle. :lol:

Gotta learn vicks brim game :nthat:

That's the one gripe I did have, the grey on the shoe. The 2010 was a little darker than the og, it's not a huge deal, but it makes the shoe pop more if the grey is lighter.

I still have my original pair of these from the 90s when they first came out. I definitely gotta cop a refreshed pair.

I say nothing’s for sure until we see pics...

That being said, this is the most solid info we’ve had on a release for years now...Seems like they’ve been rumored since somewhere around 2015 or 2016 at this point...

I say nothing’s for sure until we see pics...

That being said, this is the most solid info we’ve had on a release for years now...Seems like they’ve been rumored since somewhere around 2015 or 2016 at this point...
Pics should definitely be leaking soon if in fact they are set to release in April.

I want these but there's also like 400 other things I have to buy this year... I need new studio equipment and these release around the same time my band will be writing again.... I might try to grab them online since I'll be in the middle of nowhere. yay!

I haven’t doubled up in a long time, but these are a must since I plan on throwing em on feet ASAP :smokin

I chilled out in 2019, but JB coming for my pockets this year

Not sure if this was brought up before, I already searched on here, But,

Why are they referred to as "Flints"? Anyone have the full story?

Not sure if this was brought up before, I already searched on here, But,

Why are they referred to as "Flints"? Anyone have the full story?

Most of the original nicknames originated from colors that were listed on the box, but over the years, that got ignored and people just started making nicknames for kicks, some actually stuck, people disagree on certain nicknames etc lol

Back
Top Bottom