Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

All the recent retros of og 13s didn't sell out day 1 but there's no way these see a discount. I could see scattered sizes online thru that weekend

All the recent retros of og 13s didn't sell out day 1 but there's no way these see a discount. I could see scattered sizes online thru that weekend
Last time these came out was on a black friday and sold out that day. So will see with this one.

Last time these came out was on a black friday and sold out that day. So will see with this one.
True, but I also feel that was around the time where almost every Jordan sold out because JB didn't make that many pairs and also is when the rise of the resellers started. Having said that, I feel these will sell out the same day if not that weekend.

True, but I also feel that was around the time where almost every Jordan sold out because JB didn't make that many pairs and also is when the rise of the resellers started. Having said that, I feel these will sell out the same day if not that weekend.
And then the restocking will begin

Nah I agree....I don't see these making it to discount either (other than a glitch or something). This shoe has been rumored for 3 years now. There's clamor for it

These will go under the radar for the weekend I think. OG colorways for Jordan’s haven’t been as hyped sans 1’s and 13’s as of recent have just been a slept on silhouette

I still wear my 2010 pair from time to time. Sold my DS pair last year as well in anticipation of catching the next retro. That said, I will be doubling on them again. Definitely not a Cowboys fan but I love this colorway.

I still wear my 2010 pair from time to time. Sold my DS pair last year as well in anticipation of catching the next retro. That said, I will be doubling on them again. Definitely not a Cowboys fan but I love this colorway.
Same here! Besides yellowing on the pods, I'm surprised I haven't had any sole separation yet. 13's are indeed tanks. Having said that, they will eventually fall apart for them being an almost 10 year old shoe which is why I can't wait to grab a fresh pair.

Only way these don’t sellout is if JB spams the stock levels. Everybody had these....

I remember waking up early on release day when the retros dropped in ‘05. Got to the mall around 6AM and was 3rd in line (south lake mall for any of the ATL heads). By the time foot action opened the line was long as hell.

I say all that to say I just don’t see these sitting. Too iconic of a shoe and we haven’t had a proper reiteration in 15 years. Resellers gonna be out, bots gonna be used, lines will form, etc.

Hoping for a double up, but if I can get one pair with no hassle I’d be happy.

These have always been a sought after, iconic shoe but I don't think I've ever seen a pic of or in person someone actually pulling these off with a fit. Probably one of the only rare times where I really like a shoe but they never looked right on foot to me. Hell even had a pair in hs but never really wore them much and sold them eventually.

These have always been a sought after, iconic shoe but I don't think I've ever seen a pic of or in person someone actually pulling these off with a fit. Probably one of the only rare times where I really like a shoe but they never looked right on foot to me. Hell even had a pair in hs but never really wore them much and sold them eventually.

I’ll do the honor of getting a fit off with them

I’ll do the honor of getting a fit off with them
Doubt it.. shoe is the epitome of looking great aesthetically but not good actually on foot. Factoring in every era of "fashion" since '98 I can't think of a good irl moment or pic where they did.

Back
Top Bottom