Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Apparently I’m locked out of my SNKRS account. It won’t send me the verification code to my cell # anymore. Just times out of 30 seconds. All I was trying to do was switch to my other Nike account. Anyone else ever run into this problem?

Probably a temp ban...Guessing you were using the same WiFi while logging into both accounts...Happened to me a couple years back...Just corrected itself after about a week...Might have to clear your cache too...

I always use WiFi wherever I’m at for my primary account and if I switch over to another account I switch to LTE...

If your on PC incognito / InPrivate mode for one and not the other usually works for me...Same kind of thing if your using separate devices...Make sure they aren't all using the same WiFi at the same time...

Probably a temp ban...Guessing you were using the same WiFi while logging into both accounts...Happened to me a couple years back...Just corrected itself after about a week...Might have to clear your cache too...

I always use WiFi wherever I’m at for my primary account and if I switch over to another account I switch to LTE...

If your on PC incognito / InPrivate mode for one and not the other usually works for me...Same kind of thing if your using separate devices...Make sure they aren't all using the same WiFi at the same time...

SMH thanks man. Yeah it’s been doing that since yesterday. I really hope it corrects itself by Friday at the latest. Would be upset if I can’t even attempt to copp on SNKRS come Saturday because of this mess.

Just curious why'd you cover the QR code?

20200518_151753.jpg
20200518_151806.jpg
20200518_151831.jpg
20200518_151851.jpg
20200518_151911.jpg

2020 flint's

ive been stalking that site daily hoping for Royal Toes since they did get Court Purples but it doesn’t look promising. Hoping for Flints next week!
They did the Royal Toes last week, but they went fast. Only a few sizes. Went too fast for me to post. Was $134.99 sizes 10-13

Really?? What time did they post? I’m guessing they changed the release times?
Yes they change the release times. Use to be early AM around 3 or 4 mountain. Last Monday they dropped Royal Toes around 10AM mountain. You never know with Nex.

i failed so bad on the shock drop. i was all prepared on app and desktop too.

it never popped up on app. so i went on desktop and kept refreshing the FEED page waiting for it to pop up there. but i had to go to the upcoming page to see it SMH.

You have to be active or veteran right?

Yes sir!

"Currently, all active duty members from all four branches of military service, Guard & Reserve members, military retirees, Medal of Honor recipients, 100% disabled veterans and authorized family members are welcome to shop at the Navy Exchange stores as well as on-line. In addition, all honorably discharged veterans are able to shop us at www.mynavyexchange.com."

and some bamma from here canceled my order after i hooked everyone up with the link dirext

and idk why copying from twitter would leave my acct logged in.

all the damn reroutes and the people trying to get paid for clicks
What? Damn that’s dirty :smh: l wish there was some way to find out who did that, I’d ban them immediately. No reason for this behavior.

and some bamma from here canceled my order after i hooked everyone up with the link dirext

and idk why copying from twitter would leave my acct logged in.

all the damn reroutes and the people trying to get paid for clicks
Wow sucks to hear, I didn’t even know that was possible

i would hope it was a lurker. i had the link up maybe 10 mins

everyone was freaking out cuz it wouldnt search desktop and the app wasnt loading

posted it.

got my order confirm

6 mins later a “request for cancellation”

pretty pretty grimey

but ill hopefully still get them

shoe gods need to look out for me though

i know plenty hit using my link.

made my contribution.

Back
Top Bottom