Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

take me back to 1998...
34FFCA10-D80E-4411-80C4-8A3DE00D1033.jpeg

I give up tryn too ATC, I’m just going to buy these get taxed the $75 and get it over with, got rid of my cinder v2 (IMO looked like faded black yeezys in direct sunlight, weird purple hue). The pictures are pushing me over the edge, I haven’t felt like this since the AJ 1 LA to Chicago.

I still havent got my shipment from Shoe Palace...my tracking hasn't updated in 4 days.

anyone else in the same boat?

I still havent got my shipment from Shoe Palace...my tracking hasn't updated in 4 days.

anyone else in the same boat?
My tracking from SP now says “civil demonstration, package delayed in transit, delivery will be rescheduled.” Package is somewhere in Illinois. Does not have a delivery date anymore smh.

Still waiting on my SP pair they are supposed to get here Tuesday, but these showed up yesterday while NT was down. I sold my 04/05 flints and Breds together as a package deal probably 4 years ago. Dumbest thing ever. I had the ‘13 breds but let those go too, no 3M was just disrespectful couldn’t get myself to wear them. Not a fan of the shape on the ‘17 pair. Just happy asf to have these back in the stash. eBay pick up 230 shipped DS.
9C137B70-6534-4A4C-B7A3-FFA18B629784.jpeg
9079BABB-D197-4D22-8968-E86FC606C3DE.jpeg
81BED1E7-1113-47BC-9C22-9740A3D97D08.jpeg
F733D992-2F85-4590-82D4-EFD3FD996D14.jpeg
9AB8E7CD-EA11-472E-A667-A3421FD3D8AA.jpeg
Am actually on the hunt for another pair of these now as we speak. Breds are actually my personal favorite color way of the 13s. This pair I’m looking to buy right now will make the 4th pair of Breds I’ve bought. First pair I hooped in, the 2013 pair is buried under a bunch of shoe boxes in my storage closet (no 3M no love), 2017 pair I wound up selling DS because I was putting money together for another purchase. Cant get enough of this shoe

SP at Venetian in Las Vegas did a raffle yesterday as due to them opening up Thursday and everything in local is dry up just like Las Vegas is. I haven’t struggled this much on super GR‘s in almost 8 to 10 years to get a shoe that I really wanted just for 1 pair. I’m salty as **** LOL but congrats to everyone that ate on release day and restocks...... The delay of shipments suck because only 1 footlocker had them and Shoe palace’s didn’t get a full shipment on release day. Also niketown just open up here today and they did not even get any shipment yet since March and told me to wait about 2 to 3 weeks to get them in. So I refused to pay resale so I’ll wait for a couple of weeks to see or just I’ll keep trying on restocks online.

After talking to the FTL rep last night, as I posted, I felt less optimistic about the ATC button. She said they did not get any additional stock after the initial stock, and anything appearing on the site was just inventory already sold waiting to be shipped. Only if an order falls through, would you technically be able to cop one, so that may just be where people are lucky compared to bots. I was thinking too, that if bots were in play, inventory would reduce faster. Just a thought...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom