Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Got my pair in the other day and just a few thoughts:

I owned the 04/05 pair and these are pretty similar, i guess...The Navy mesh feels a lot softer than the 05, the laces seem thinner ( i could be wrong here), and obviously suede and leather aren't as soft. I needed this pair because I sold my 05 pair a few years back. It was hard to look at the pink glue stains on the midsoles. My pair also had a major squeaking problem. Overall, I'm happy to have them back in my collection and will throw them on occasionally. These are a great spring/summer shoe. I was also able to get my girl a GS pair and a toddler pair for the future.

FTA officially cancelled my order. Not surprising.

yyy.jpg

Man I have never tried so hard for a shoe in my life, and not be able to acquire. Really frustrating to see twitter and Instagram pics with 40-50 pair bragging like its a good thing. Also frustrating to see how fast they are flying at Goat and StockX at those ridiculous prices. I honestly think its only going to get worse from here on out. Especially when Bots are more prevalent than ever and retailers obviously do not care to stop them. Once Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction went away from the raffles with the head starts and combined with the bots its pretty much a lost causefor any big release. Really want the Fire Red IV's, but i can only imagine what it will be like by then. Why can't it go back to, if you put in the hard work you were rewarded with being able to buy a pair or two. but now lazy *** mfers with bots just sit back and grab everything up to freaking resell. Such a sad time to be a shoe enthusiast. And yes i said enthusiast because i wear all of my shoes, not a collector by any means. Have been a shoe head for over 32 years starting with Air Jordan 3 in 1988 and getting my first pair of Jordan 4's in 1989. Love getting shoes i wore as a kid because it brings back such great memories of that time. Watching the GOAT get beat down year after year but getting further and further every year before breaking through in 1991 and then dominating the 90's. That is what these shoes mean to me, and why it is so heartbreaking to have bots ruin it because i know there are others here that feel the exact same way.

I tried to fight the temptation to re-lace them. I really did fellas. Tried them on with the stock lacing, just wasn’t feeling how they looked on my feet. I said, F-it, I’m doing it the early /00’s way. Sloppy lace style. :rofl:

Man I have never tried so hard for a shoe in my life, and not be able to acquire. Really frustrating to see twitter and Instagram pics with 40-50 pair bragging like its a good thing. Also frustrating to see how fast they are flying at Goat and StockX at those ridiculous prices. I honestly think its only going to get worse from here on out. Especially when Bots are more prevalent than ever and retailers obviously do not care to stop them. Once Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction went away from the raffles with the head starts and combined with the bots its pretty much a lost causefor any big release. Really want the Fire Red IV's, but i can only imagine what it will be like by then. Why can't it go back to, if you put in the hard work you were rewarded with being able to buy a pair or two. but now lazy *** mfers with bots just sit back and grab everything up to freaking resell. Such a sad time to be a shoe enthusiast. And yes i said enthusiast because i wear all of my shoes, not a collector by any means. Have been a shoe head for over 32 years starting with Air Jordan 3 in 1988 and getting my first pair of Jordan 4's in 1989. Love getting shoes i wore as a kid because it brings back such great memories of that time. Watching the GOAT get beat down year after year but getting further and further every year before breaking through in 1991 and then dominating the 90's. That is what these shoes mean to me, and why it is so heartbreaking to have bots ruin it because i know there are others here that feel the exact same way.
Remember, it’s only like this because the stores are closed. Once the malls start to re-open, things should go back to normal. Don’t be surprise if these hit the malls later this summer. It’s only temporary my friend. Hang in there.

Remember, it’s only like this because the stores are closed. Once the malls start to re-open, things should go back to normal. Don’t be surprise if these hit the malls later this summer. It’s only temporary my friend. Hang in there.
I hope you are correct, and that the stores being closed was a major reason why this release was so hard.

This covid **** ****ed everything up. Footstores are selling there stock online so bots are eating everything up

This covid **** ****ed everything up. Footstores are selling there stock online so bots are eating everything up

Got my size 10 on goat for 255 shipped then my boy came through a week later with a size 10 at retail. I struck out everywhere though

Well from that video Unbreakable posted, people have elevated their bots since the pandemic started. He said he knows someone that spent 5g's for their bot and as soon as J23 and Solelinks send out the links, the bots eat up pairs automatically.

If you’re waiting for tweets from those accounts then you’re catching the scraps, there’s much faster tools that pick up the restocks that most bot users rely on.

Back
Top Bottom