Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Just know that someone out there paid $250+ tax on those Hare 7s
I will pay over retail for certain shoes I like that I missed out on during my extended hiatus from shoes. If paying more means the difference between me having a shoe I want and not having it then I will pay more to get the shoe I really want. I will always try my best to cop retail though.

But those hare 7 2.0 was definitely not even worth retail to me. Not even close. What a Gentryesque shoe.

Last edited:
I would never sign up for end raffle unless its a hype shoe. End scamming everyone out of their money for GR releases. Plus their website is a joke you'll end up getting hacked and charged for random crap.

I would never sign up for end raffle unless its a hype shoe. End scamming everyone out of their money for GR releases. Plus their website is a joke you'll end up getting hacked and charged for random crap.
Wow. Good to know. Their prices are always higher than say BSTN which I already received my Top 3 5s all the way from Germany.

Didn’t End scam some people on a shoe, gave them a confirmation number, then email them a week later saying the shoe sold out? I swear it was for Bred 11’s but I don’t 100% remember

all is well. small toebox tho
83049A2B-EDB3-4C9D-9ED5-947E4E0D24F1.jpeg

finally got my pair from a local reseller for $240 which isnt bad to me imo. had many opportunities to cop on release day and restocks but i just had bad luck being out of stock/sold out :frown:

the quality on them are pretty good. i have the 2005 and 2010, i may need to get the original 1997 pair to complete the collection but we'll see :wink:

Didn’t End scam some people on a shoe, gave them a confirmation number, then email them a week later saying the shoe sold out? I swear it was for Bred 11’s but I don’t 100% remember
Yeah, the 11s. They notified a bunch of people that they had won the draw when in fact they had not. I was one of those people. It didn't matter for me in the, er, end, but that's because I got two pairs at retail, anyway. I was out of town for work on drop day ... when I got the notification I won, had I only wanted one pair, I would've just said great, now I don't have to worry about it and thought I was good. By the time it was clear what had happened, it was too late to buy them elsewhere at MSRP. Definitely not a cool move. Will never attempt to buy anything from End again.

Yeah, I used a pair of Moustache/nose hair scissors.
Nice work!!! I thought I had good scissors for that (curved super sharp plant trimming) but that sounds even better. I bought sewing precision scissors also for this exact reason before I found my trimming scissors. Should return em.

Anxious to see once the kickscrew pairs start coming in here, to see what people think. I'm going to play EU Thursday morning and will use kickscrew as a possible backup.

Back
Top Bottom