Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

It you're complaining about an extra $30....honestly just feel like you're being extra. Gonna pay a lot more than that in the market to get your size. Or put the work in, buy your size resale, and sell the other size local for the same price without all the fees.

Not having to do that is worth $30 for me.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with End.

I've never won anything but was out to breakfast with my lady and noticed my account got hacked. Some doushe' purchased a Burberry wallet, Gucci ring... two pairs of vans and a polo shirt w/ overnight shipping.

Got it all stopped in transit and returned. They responded quickly and I received a full refund but after that and the prices, they are no longer a top tier option for me.

I changed passwords but my browser still gives a pop-up saying the site is compromised.

Crazy someone try to get into my account last week. Got an email talking about it was locked I changed my password. I’m going to remove my card from their site.

they have all our info stored for raffles. Tons of peoples info for shoe raffles. All it takes is just a hacker group to figure out an easy score.

Crazy someone try to get into my account last week. Got an email talking about it was locked I changed my password. I’m going to remove my card from their site.

they have all our info stored for raffles. Tons of peoples info for shoe raffles. All it takes is just a hacker group to figure out an easy score.
Dude since I came back to Jordans I’ve been getting HELLA telemarketing calls and FIGURED it was from the ****ing raffles and the info I gave. Makes me sick.

A Google voice number is what you are looking for 😉
Right. I wish I knew who was selling the info. I wouldn’t patronize them at all even if it wasn’t my info. Just on principle. Interesting though one day I decided to call back and pranked the hell out of them like 10 times. Made them seem like I was interested in their service and gave them bunk info. They haven’t called me back since.

Love these haven’t even worn them yet. But these got me in the mood for more 13s. Was able to cop some bred 13s for $200 basically new condition. Ready to grab those playoffs next

Last edited:
Dude since I came back to Jordans I’ve been getting HELLA telemarketing calls and FIGURED it was from the ****ing raffles and the info I gave. Makes me sick.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the company running those raffles was selling out information.

see that’s the type of real reporting. Would be dope if someone could look into it

I wouldn’t be surprised if the company running those raffles was selling out information.

see that’s the type of real reporting. Would be dope if someone could look into it
Oh someone doing raffles is absolutely selling the info. I have just done way too many raffles to know who. I would have done a nice experiment had I known. Color me naive. Lol

Got my pair from kicks crew !!!! Quality is great, im extremely impressed !! Paid $255 shipped.
But overall impressed..

Low 11’s both pairs here i come 🔥🔥🔥🔥 hope they add the varsity blue 3’s and red 14’s and my life will be made lol i’ll literally be done for the summer!!

i hope lmaoooo 🔥🔥🔥

It you're complaining about an extra $30....honestly just feel like you're being extra. Gonna pay a lot more than that in the market to get your size. Or put the work in, buy your size resale, and sell the other size local for the same price without all the fees.

Not having to do that is worth $30 for me.
You want my cash app to send the $30? I'll gladly take the Father's Day gift from you. Just lmk!

Why is it honestly a big deal though? If you're planning to sell whatever size you got, you can't get mad at paying over retail when you'd make someone else do it too.

They're providing you a service. They have the size you need; they don't need yours. Do you not think you should have to pay for it, think it should be less, etc? $30 is worth avoiding that headache if I was in your shoes. If it's not for you, then you just gotta get a little creative finding your size.

About to start getting these summer fits off...
image.jpg
I been looking for these exact shorts can’t find them anywhere

WOW, My wife hooked me up for Fathers Day. Said she was able to get from her SNKRS account. She kept it a secret the entire time. I was shocked when I opened. I wear a 10.5 and she said that is what she tried for first, but when it came back sold out she quickly put in for the 10 and she said it went through, and got the GOTEM screen. Wore them out today and man they fit like a dream!!!!! These are so light!!! Love them, and so glad I did not have to pay resell!!!!!!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 550
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 629
Back
Top Bottom