Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

These are lovely too bad they wont be anywhere near me I hate JB & their limited BS.

I hear you!!  These will not be released anywhere near me.

i got a HOH in michigan. never been there and dont know how many sneaker heads they got down there but its safe to say i wont be getting them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

I'm hearing NT Boston and HOH London. Hopefully I can get a pair.

Let me get this straight... TheShoeGame said that its releasing in august in Boston and London.. according to an HOH employee??
          sorry, but thats not credible enough for me to believe that Nike would release a shoe that has 2561 pairs between only 2 locations??..

cause an HOH employee said it??.. 

Sorry to say, but I can bet that it wont be released in only boston and london... lol..

if this is only released in boston n london i think their might be less than 2,561 making the resell price even more ridiculous hopefully that not true

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Let me get this straight... TheShoeGame said that its releasing in august in Boston and London.. according to an HOH employee??
          sorry, but thats not credible enough for me to believe that Nike would release a shoe that has 2561 pairs between only 2 locations??..

Sorry to say, but I can bet that it wont be released in only boston and london... lol..
i agree with you 100%% it wouldnt make sense for 2 stores to drop that main shoes but you never know with nike lol

Originally Posted by LiveYungDieRich89

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

i agree with you 100%% it wouldnt make sense for 2 stores to drop that main shoes but you never know with nike lol
Im pretty sure what he meant was they will drop in Boston on the 29th and then select HOH locations will receive them in August.........kinda like how they did the Lebron 8 SB's in Miami first then select spots.   As for HOH London, I would be really surprised to find out that this is being released anywhere outside of the U.S.  just doesnt make sense they would do that with a PE..............correct me if Im wrong
eyes.gif

^^^^ I didn't say that we are going to get every pair. What im hearing there going to be released earlier overhear that's all

man HOH 34th st was on some B.S. today i called and first two different girls kept on passing the phone off to each other and putting me on hold and afte 10 minutes i hung up THEN i called again and i talk to this guy who knows what hes talking about and hes if they have the pairs they cant sell em until they get a release date then when i asked if they had pairs in stock he put me on hold and never came back smh

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

man HOH 34th st was on some B.S. today i called and first two different girls kept on passing the phone off to each other and putting me on hold and afte 10 minutes i hung up THEN i called again and i talk to this guy who knows what hes talking about and hes if they have the pairs they cant sell em until they get a release date then when i asked if they had pairs in stock he put me on hold and never came back smh
That WHOLE thing was one %!%@+! sentence son

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

That WHOLE thing was one %!%@+! sentence son
^ *real tears*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NOT REALLY A FAN OF GREEN AT ALL. ALTITUDES ARE THE ONLY GREEN I NEED AND HAVE IN MY COLLECTION. THESE WOULD OF BEEN A HELL OF A LOT BETTER IF THEY WERE BLACK BASED. I WOULD OF COPPED AND KEPT THEM IN MY COLLECTION.

AS IT STANDS, I WILL GRAB A COUPLE PAIRS TO TO RESELL OR TRADE AND YEP, I JUST SAID THAT.

Man if these were black and green like the bred 13s, MY GOD
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm copping only for trading purposes.
QFT. I DONT LIKE GREEN BUT THAT WOULD OF BEEN HOT.

My dude what you need to do is stop buying kicks for a bit and buy a new keyboard without a broken caps lock button.

To those who have been asking, my hands are tied on these. I don't get anything HoH-related. I will let you know if anything pops up on my radar.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

My dude what you need to do is stop buying kicks for a bit and buy a new keyboard without a broken caps lock button.

THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY POSTS SO MUCH. LET ME MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU.....

@BLKGUYBLKGT

WILL CONTINUE TO BUY KICKS AND TYPE IN CAPS JUST TO MAKE YOU MORE ANGRY
laugh.gif

THE HATE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY POSTS SO MUCH. LET ME MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU.....

@BLKGUYBLKGT

WILL CONTINUE TO BUY KICKS AND TYPE IN CAPS JUST TO MAKE YOU MORE ANGRY
laugh.gif

THE HATE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom