Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^youre good

The ones with neon yellow stitching seem to be the ones in question.

I think 160's pair is legit too, along with the Surgeons and a couple other ppl who bought from VMV but there are def some ppl who got theirs from them and I dont think I can say the same for them.

Its a given that there will be legit pairs out there with crooked Holos and glue stains, but the fact the suede is different colors indicates to me that they are fakes or at the very least like one member said earlier, it seems like the started with a fake shoe and then added the CF and the sole of a legit pair (maybe leftovers from production??? Im not claiming these are facts, Im guessing like most if not all of you are)

I dont care anymore, I got played and I aint afraid to admit it because it has actually been a blessing (as long as I get my money back
laugh.gif
) for me and a lot of others who have considered buying from overseas.

If I lived in NYC or a major US city, I would NEVER even consider buying from these dudes, but being in Canada, theres a lot of stuff we dont get that I want and these guys are way to obtain those kicks.
NOT ANYMORE

APPLAUD THIS MAN.
pimp.gif

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING HIT ME UP. I'VE HELPED OUT MY COUSINS AND FRIENDS IN TORONTO ON DIFFERENT OCCASIONS.

It seems that by and large the MAJORITY of pairs that have come in so far from VMV, and that people have actually bothered to post online for others to see, are downright terrible quality.

Does that make them B-grades or does that make them fake?

I don't know...

Originally Posted by sthebest

testimony that VMV INC. sold Fake Freddy Krugers

http://n-sb.org/185877/vmvinc-com/topic/

http://#%*%#+%%%*#!+.com/forums/LC-freddy-krueger-nike-sb/62:8:1121855/

they do sell SOME real shoes. but as far as early releases and limited editions, STAY THE HELL AWAY!

I saw them up there before
laugh.gif

I remember, because I'm not in to SB's, so asked my boy who was in to SB's if this was ever a real release, because I didn't remember them.

It made be hesitant about ever using the site.

This topic has been educational for me.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by sthebest

testimony that VMV INC. sold Fake Freddy Krugers

http://n-sb.org/185877/vmvinc-com/topic/

http://#%*%#+%%%*#!+.com/forums/LC-freddy-krueger-nike-sb/62:8:1121855/

they do sell SOME real shoes. but as far as early releases and limited editions, STAY THE HELL AWAY!

I saw them up there before
laugh.gif

I remember, because I'm not in to SB's, so asked my boy who was in to SB's if this was ever a real release, because I didn't remember them.

It made be hesitant about ever using the site.

This topic has been educational for me.
yeah I started wondering if VMV sold fake Freddys when I saw them for $450-$500, just like the RA 13s. I thought that it was odd for a shoe that supposedly had most of its pairs recalled and destroyed to suddenly start popping up more and more. On top of that, it made me suspicious when the pairs that VMV sold had NO oil stains whatsoever. and sure enough, it was proven that the VMV pairs were not real, but essentially 1:1 replicas of the real thing.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by DRO3000

^^^youre good

The ones with neon yellow stitching seem to be the ones in question.

I think 160's pair is legit too, along with the Surgeons and a couple other ppl who bought from VMV but there are def some ppl who got theirs from them and I dont think I can say the same for them.

Its a given that there will be legit pairs out there with crooked Holos and glue stains, but the fact the suede is different colors indicates to me that they are fakes or at the very least like one member said earlier, it seems like the started with a fake shoe and then added the CF and the sole of a legit pair (maybe leftovers from production??? Im not claiming these are facts, Im guessing like most if not all of you are)

I dont care anymore, I got played and I aint afraid to admit it because it has actually been a blessing (as long as I get my money back
laugh.gif
) for me and a lot of others who have considered buying from overseas.

If I lived in NYC or a major US city, I would NEVER even consider buying from these dudes, but being in Canada, theres a lot of stuff we dont get that I want and these guys are way to obtain those kicks.
NOT ANYMORE

APPLAUD THIS MAN.
pimp.gif

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING HIT ME UP. I'VE HELPED OUT MY COUSINS AND FRIENDS IN TORONTO ON DIFFERENT OCCASIONS.

Much Respect!
pimp.gif

Forgot everything else, I wanna know when did Champs have these for sale??? I though FNL and a few spots in boston but Champs. Im lost someone please fill me in

Wowwwww. I'm another sucker who got had by a hong kong seller. I checked my pair from kicks-lab last night (second time looking at them)and although the shoes seem to check out, I definitely got a fake/variant box. The font on the boxes label is a little bit blurry and the small silver mj on the label is colored outside the lines. The label also has rounded edges rather than typical sharp edges and the stamp is also missing on the box lid. It's really weird b/c the color on the shoes are light green- like authentics, no weird papery pods, clear holos, and WHITE stitching on the insole, grip also lines up with my playoffs from champs. I got butt raped and I'm not in denial-it wasn't fun and still hurts and hong kong/Chinese sellers are shady. -NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

I'm definitely gonna post pics by Monday after my fishing trip

160 these insoles aren't glued in and come out super easy- u can lift them partially if you're paranoid about ruining the integrity of the shoes, and still can see the stitching. It's faster doing that, than typing out all these posts having to defend yourself. And it's doing a service to the sneaker community:smile:. I'm just sayinnnnnn....

And DRO, freeze, and shuttlesworh kept this thread realllllllll- without all the hate. I'd be happy to help u fellas out even though socal is hypebeast central. Although I can get the hookup on sun/eyeglasses for u fellas:smile:

Mine have grey stitching under the insole and there is no number code like in most jordans. I still dono if I should file a claim??

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Forgot everything else, I wanna know when did Champs have these for sale??? I though FNL and a few spots in boston but Champs. Im lost someone please fill me in

2 champs stores in boston or near boston received a small shipment of the ray 13's, same goes for footaction. fnl only received them online, no pairs were sent to any fnl stores. my pair was purchased at champs in burlington mall in burlington, Ma. also nt boston, hoh boston, and about 8-10 sneaker boutiques in and around boston received limited pairs of ray 13's also.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This.

b grade =/= fake
nah b grade's are whats sold in nike outles in the states 

what i meant was pairs with cosmetic blemishes do not mean they are fake. people throw the eff word around here like it means anything. it's ridiculous.

b grade =/= fake

what i meant was pairs with cosmetic blemishes do not mean they are fake. people throw the eff word around here like it means anything. it's ridiculous.

your right 

hey man, you got some dirt on your shoes, they must be fugazi!

man, that word "fugazi" always gets me.  I laughed. xD

But yea, some of these responses aimed toward 160 is just downright shameful.

Its not even about the shoe anymore, is it.

Originally Posted by BTunfounded23

Got 2 pairs from Boston. they both have white stitching and stamps on the insole. Guess they are ok??
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33xfrsx&s=7

thats how my pair from champs in boston looks also, if you other guys pairs from vmvinc do not have the white stiching and stamped number, please explain how they are authentic. so nike decided to use grey stiching and forgot to stamp the overruns, i dont think so. if you purchased from vmvinc you dropped at least $400 after shipping, i copped and authentic pair with og receipt for less than $500 shipped, next time look around and do some negotaiting before you put your trust in these overseas sites. i cant quote on air-randy or sds.com because i have no expierence with sds.com and i am 99% sure the 09 space jams i purchased from air-randy in august of 09 were in fact authentic, but as for vmvinc and sneakerape, THEY SELL FAKES. yeah nobody is going to check your shoes to see if they are authentic but thats is besides the point, how can you feel comfortable knowing that you are possibly wearing fakes.

b grade =/= fake

How do we know if they're fakes, variants, b-grade, a-grade, etc?  It's not like he bought them from Niketown Boston and we're saying their fake, he bought them from a Chinese website that has sold fakes before.  I'm not saying 160 has fakes, but I can't say with 100% certainty they're legit and none of can really.  If he's fine with it then so be it, that's all that matters...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

How do we know if they're fakes, variants, b-grade, a-grade, etc?  It's not like he bought them from Niketown Boston and we're saying their fake, he bought them from a Chinese website that has sold fakes before.  I'm not saying 160 has fakes, but I can't say with 100% certainty they're legit and none of can really.  If he's fine with it then so be it, that's all that matters...
thank you sir and i understand your point 100%

Back
Top Bottom