Air Jordan 14 "Ferrari"

scooped a tik from my local HOH just now... they didnt have the sign posted on the windows.. had to go in and the sign was taped to the desk.. Im sure alot of people are gonna miss out on this 1 day raffle ticket if they dont do their research.  Hows everybody elses stores handling this?

scooped a tik from my local HOH just now... they didnt have the sign posted on the windows.. had to go in and the sign was taped to the desk.. Im sure alot of people are gonna miss out on this 1 day raffle ticket if they dont do their research.  Hows everybody elses stores handling this?

Raffles 2 stores 10 pages deep smh one store 5 pages deep

As far as production dates, it's been my experience that people aren't looking for the dates specifically but the time in between the dates, the build time. Start to finish dates. People are comfortable seeing 4/8/14 - 6/28/14, but might call a date like 4/1/14 - 5/1/14 a GM or knockoff.

Like @scoop99's pair has a 4 week build time.
If those shoes got sold online and LC'd, somebody might mention his close dates, and assume they aren't legit

any ATLers around here going to sneaker con? would love to talk sneaks with yall in person lol
I'm def going. No way I'm missing it. Never been to one before. If u got some shoes to sell can u bring them or is that only for vendors? Sorry if that's a dumb question, just not quite familiar with the procedures.

Last edited:
After reading this GR vs QS debate these aren't a GR. They will be available at most stores but in limited size runs. Usually if nike is rsvping these then they arent a typical GR

Everywhere is RAFFLE in my city.
Going to the ratchet Mall where there are 7 stores total and 1 Footaction, see if I can get a "guaranteed" ticket

Grabbed the SportBlue 3 there the following Monday evening after RD, dude said then less than 50% raffles actually pick up

Last edited:

After reading this GR vs QS debate these aren't a GR. They will be available at most stores but in limited size runs. Usually if nike is rsvping these then they arent a typical GR
let people keep thinking they can go into this like the sport blue 6s
laugh.gif
, everyone has their own opinion on what type of release this is 
ohwell.gif

Welp, I was able to get two raffle tickets after work (FTL and FA) and surprisingly enough, both stores only had one sheet of names. And at FTL the dude was even nice enough to tell me how many other ppl asked for size 12s (only three!). So I'd like to think my chances are pretty good. I'll say I'm feelin like I have. 70% chance at these lolView media item 1163144

Last edited:
these wont be the easiest cop ever but not the hardest. these will remind me of the snakeskin 11s (even though 11 hype is greater than 14s). the snakeskins were widely available at most stores but in limited size runs. when they are men only size runs re sell wont be cheap. im seeing about 250-275 is average price. these are hyped up but if you walk in thinking these are a super GR then you will not cop lol

Welp, I was able to get two raffle tickets after work (FTL and FA) and surprisingly enough, both stores only had one sheet of names. And at FTL the dude was even nice enough to tell me how many other ppl asked for size 12s (only three!). So I'd like to think my chances are pretty good. I'll say I'm feelin like I have. 70% chance at these lolView media item 1163144

Cats around here do that knowing full well they aren't calling anyone on that list smh. I wish you luck. The one day signup is a good look.

any ATLers around here going to sneaker con? would love to talk sneaks with yall in person lol

I'll be there.

I'm def going. No way I'm missing it. Never been to one before. If u got some shoes to sell can u bring them or is that only for vendors? Sorry if that's a dumb question, just not quite familiar with the procedures.

I think you have to buy a vendor table, but I'm not 100% sure.

I feel good like you!!

Just ticketed FA and today was the only day. It's over now, he said they only had like 20 people total come in and they got 18prs.

He remembered me from the SportBlue grab a couple weeks ago, I'd bet a hundo I'm good on a pair Saturday.

I'll be there bro. Hit me up in a PM. I have a vendors table and I wanna make sure I hook up all my NTers

I believe they let you carry up to two pairs into the event to sell/trade. Vendors tables just allow you to bring in an unlimited amount of pairs

Welp, I wa
I feel good like you!!
Just ticketed FA and today was the only day. It's over now, he said they only had like 20 people total come in and they got 18prs.
He remembered me from the SportBlue grab a couple weeks ago, I'd bet a hundo I'm good on a pair Saturday.

Nice man! You should definitely be expecting that magic phone call soon. The odds are heavily in your favor

I'm good on my pair for this upcoming Saturday and can sleep in. No more J's until the Holidays!!!!

I'll be there bro. Hit me up in a PM. I have a vendors table and I wanna make sure I hook up all my NTers
I believe they let you carry up to two pairs into the event to sell/trade. Vendors tables just allow you to bring in an unlimited amount of pairs

I will be there would should all link up at the event!

Yea that's what I figured. Im jus mainly lookin to buy and make connections anyway. Def should all link up

Last edited:
Based on the posts by the guys that picked up raffle tickets today, seems like interest in 14s is just as low as its been all year.

Might be limited or GR, doesn't matter because not as many people want them as you might have initially thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom