Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

does any one on this forum know why these shoes are so hard on the feet? my original 14's from 1999 were soft and comfortable, and all of the retros i bought this year has been hurting my feet.....

those oxidized greens didn't release like that tho

they had black soles

look terrible with black soles

those oxidized greens didn't release like that tho

they had black soles

look terrible with black soles
I think the black sole look better, that color blocking makes the teeth stand out more. I'm biased though cause i never like white soles

Last edited:
Lol i think that's pretty cool honestly, does that hinder the performance of the shoe?
I don't think you will find it amusing if your pair arrived like that. That just shows how much JB cares about all of us, when I drop $190, I expect close to a perfect pair. Luckily soon I will be done with them, will make an attempt on the Black/Infrared Vl's and after that, I am good.

View media item 159937

Duno, but that is just not right, JB are sleeping on the quality control hard. Pic by jumpmanbostic.
View media item 1189289

if this came from a early site people would be yelling FAKE
i'm guessing this shoe came from a major retailer picked up on release date

they gotta give the sweatshop workers vitamin's to help them stay awake during their shift

i gotta a question to ask
i have a DS 2006 and now i got a pair of these

originally i was going to pass on this shoe but since their was a major difference between the 06's and 2014's
i changed my mind

i sold my og's a while back

should i wear the 2006 pair or keep these DS for a little bit

Last edited:
06s are trash

sell em or wear em

shoes come out every week

all that I'm not gonna wear til 2020 is yesterday's game

shoes will come out 10 more times by then

Last edited:
Don't see the issue. Both of the colorways are "hot" (compared to the Thunder and recent Grays), why not double if he really likes them?

Back
Top Bottom