Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't see these selling out either. Looks-wise, I don't feel the XIV are as appealing as the retros that came before them

Yeah, I don't see these selling out either. Looks-wise, I don't feel the XIV are as appealing as the retros that came before them

Can't believe more people don't want this shoe. OG colorway that actually means something. Not a gimmick or a last shot picture like the flu games or anything. I like them so copped again. Where I live these didn't sit in '05 at all and my spot got them in today and sold out of mens sizes already. Not really a good indication on how they will sale if they sat in other places in '05 but sold out here in the bay.

05 leather vs new leather and xiv on the 2011's is gray not red. I like em
pimp.gif

Can't believe more people don't want this shoe. OG colorway that actually means something. Not a gimmick or a last shot picture like the flu games or anything. I like them so copped again. Where I live these didn't sit in '05 at all and my spot got them in today and sold out of mens sizes already. Not really a good indication on how they will sale if they sat in other places in '05 but sold out here in the bay.

pimp.gif

XIV's are about the only shoe I can't stand as a retro. The look is just so different from what the OG's used to be. If you ever owned an OG pair then you know what I mean.

XIV's are about the only shoe I can't stand as a retro. The look is just so different from what the OG's used to be. If you ever owned an OG pair then you know what I mean.

Yeah I owned almost all of the og's except the low chutney CW and your right but I think with all retro's I buy 50% i like the shoe the other 50% is pure Nostalgia

Yeah I owned almost all of the og's except the low chutney CW and your right but I think with all retro's I buy 50% i like the shoe the other 50% is pure Nostalgia

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

pimp.gif
which part of the bay are you from? 

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

pimp.gif
which part of the bay are you from? 

Mom x pop shops were giving these away when they last retroed in NY. Joints sat for thee longest

Mom x pop shops were giving these away when they last retroed in NY. Joints sat for thee longest

Would cop, but I've had enough pairs of these.
They're looking pretty good though. Quality looks better than the other retro's that dropped this year.

Sock liner in the '05s were amazing though. They should have brought it back.

Would cop, but I've had enough pairs of these.
They're looking pretty good though. Quality looks better than the other retro's that dropped this year.

Sock liner in the '05s were amazing though. They should have brought it back.

These shoes are made real cheap
i think the cheapest retro made this year 

nothing like the 99 edition and not even close to the 2005 retro 

These shoes are made real cheap
i think the cheapest retro made this year 

nothing like the 99 edition and not even close to the 2005 retro 

MIGHT COP THESE ONCE THEY HIT SALES RACKS HERE. STILL HAVE AN '05 PAIR IN GREAT CONDITION SO THESE WILL BE A GAMETIME DECISION.

MIGHT COP THESE ONCE THEY HIT SALES RACKS HERE. STILL HAVE AN '05 PAIR IN GREAT CONDITION SO THESE WILL BE A GAMETIME DECISION.

Had the 05's, loved them and I will be getting these, already have my outfit for them like im a lil kid
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom