Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the 05's, loved them and I will be getting these, already have my outfit for them like im a lil kid
laugh.gif

just got my 1st pair and they are on point.
can't wait to grab another one for below retail if possible.
for sure wearing these out tonight.

just got my 1st pair and they are on point.
can't wait to grab another one for below retail if possible.
for sure wearing these out tonight.

Originally Posted by gentry187

XIV's are about the only shoe I can't stand as a retro. The look is just so different from what the OG's used to be. If you ever owned an OG pair then you know what I mean.

I had 2 OGs, and I do not see a major difference between them, if any.

Originally Posted by gentry187

XIV's are about the only shoe I can't stand as a retro. The look is just so different from what the OG's used to be. If you ever owned an OG pair then you know what I mean.

I had 2 OGs, and I do not see a major difference between them, if any.

Got my 2 pairs of Concords secure, but I'm still leaning towards a cop on these. We'll see.

From Dec 24 onwards, I have a feeling these will see a spike in sales and they'll unofficially be known as the "Consolation XIVs"

Got my 2 pairs of Concords secure, but I'm still leaning towards a cop on these. We'll see.

From Dec 24 onwards, I have a feeling these will see a spike in sales and they'll unofficially be known as the "Consolation XIVs"

the smooth nubuck or whatever is much nicer than the last retros suede or whatever it was.. its the one i got lol.

im ok with the last retro though, unless i can cop for discount, dont think i need to double up. if i can get it at discount, ill sell those last retros cheap. its a half size smaller than what i usually wear anyways.

xivc.jpg

the smooth nubuck or whatever is much nicer than the last retros suede or whatever it was.. its the one i got lol.

im ok with the last retro though, unless i can cop for discount, dont think i need to double up. if i can get it at discount, ill sell those last retros cheap. its a half size smaller than what i usually wear anyways.

xivc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom