Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ALDY

Way to butcher another classic JB.
tired.gif

C'mon that Red portion on the Top Heel portion shouldn't even be there..

sick.gif
so glad i still have my OG "last shots" deadstock.  jordan brand can sit and spin on these and all of the other garbage they retro.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Way to butcher another classic JB.
tired.gif

C'mon that Red portion on the Top Heel portion shouldn't even be there..

sick.gif
so glad i still have my OG "last shots" deadstock.  jordan brand can sit and spin on these and all of the other garbage they retro.

wow im not a giant fan of the 14 but they did these wrong, atleast the og's were nice to look at but this suede looks like garbage

wow im not a giant fan of the 14 but they did these wrong, atleast the og's were nice to look at but this suede looks like garbage

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Gordonson

And word, haters need to shut up. No one is supplying more info than, and more importantly, no one is supplying pics sooner than them. Don't run them off like we do so often to our info suppliers.

i see no info posted, i see a link to his website which generates traffic for him
This. These samples are their main source of traffic.

laugh.gif
Haters and chasing him off. Trust that MN aren't the only ones with these pics. Air-Randy and other Asian sites will have these soon.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Gordonson

And word, haters need to shut up. No one is supplying more info than, and more importantly, no one is supplying pics sooner than them. Don't run them off like we do so often to our info suppliers.

i see no info posted, i see a link to his website which generates traffic for him
This. These samples are their main source of traffic.

laugh.gif
Haters and chasing him off. Trust that MN aren't the only ones with these pics. Air-Randy and other Asian sites will have these soon.

I can deal with the one alteration on the back tab.... Cnt wait my Last shots are beat... Loved ballin in these

I can deal with the one alteration on the back tab.... Cnt wait my Last shots are beat... Loved ballin in these

still have mine AJ 14 last shots from 2005 and i like the overall quality of that retro as i have a direct comparisson
with the OG 14 in white/black-true red (those without the pinestripes).

Don't know why some people are whining by looking at that overlighted pic.
They look OK to me, but i'm not interested because my pairs are still in very good shape.

still have mine AJ 14 last shots from 2005 and i like the overall quality of that retro as i have a direct comparisson
with the OG 14 in white/black-true red (those without the pinestripes).

Don't know why some people are whining by looking at that overlighted pic.
They look OK to me, but i'm not interested because my pairs are still in very good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom