Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these sit long enough to get discounted on Swoosh, then I'll cop. Would like a pair, but $160 is too steep for a sneaker that can only be pulled off in the warmer months (since it sounds like this retro will be horrible for ballin)

we finally got them in today ...

well yesterday ... terrible ... the last ones were closer to OG material wise.

we finally got them in today ...

well yesterday ... terrible ... the last ones were closer to OG material wise.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

One of the wackest J's ever created. There is a reason this thread is only 17 pages
stone-cold-laugh-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Can't believe more people don't want this shoe. OG colorway that actually means something. Not a gimmick or a last shot picture like the flu games or anything. I like them so copped again. Where I live these didn't sit in '05 at all and my spot got them in today and sold out of mens sizes already. Not really a good indication on how they will sale if they sat in other places in '05 but sold out here in the bay.

05 leather vs new leather and xiv on the 2011's is gray not red. I like em
pimp.gif
i wanna see the toe box after being worn a couple times before i pull the trigger

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Can't believe more people don't want this shoe. OG colorway that actually means something. Not a gimmick or a last shot picture like the flu games or anything. I like them so copped again. Where I live these didn't sit in '05 at all and my spot got them in today and sold out of mens sizes already. Not really a good indication on how they will sale if they sat in other places in '05 but sold out here in the bay.

05 leather vs new leather and xiv on the 2011's is gray not red. I like em
pimp.gif
i wanna see the toe box after being worn a couple times before i pull the trigger

Hopefully these will still be on shelves in January I want a pair but all my money is going to the concords

Hopefully these will still be on shelves in January I want a pair but all my money is going to the concords

These will sit like the white/red XIII's did last year in between the flints and cool greys

These will sit like the white/red XIII's did last year in between the flints and cool greys

Originally Posted by Magic1978

QFT
Originally Posted by Weatherman

These > Playoff 13's IMO
Um, no.
Originally Posted by secretzofwar

They'll sit, I'd think. Not a very popular shoe, but even the 05's are great for ball.
Shut up and go to bed, RJ...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

QFT
Originally Posted by Weatherman

These > Playoff 13's IMO
Um, no.
Originally Posted by secretzofwar

They'll sit, I'd think. Not a very popular shoe, but even the 05's are great for ball.
Shut up and go to bed, RJ...

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom