nothing like the 99 edition and not even close to the 2005 retro 

What part?
the whole shoe 
the shoe is very light in weight from the 1998 and 2005 

i guess thats good for some 

but thats what i come to expect cheap materials at a premium price 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Got my yesterday....its just an overall DOPE shoe, I got these instead of Lebron "china' 9 <----- one of the most ugliest shoes i ever seen, So you couldn't go wrong with "Final Shots"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Got my yesterday....its just an overall DOPE shoe, I got these instead of Lebron "china' 9 <----- one of the most ugliest shoes i ever seen, So you couldn't go wrong with "Final Shots"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

So many ppl under estimate this shoe because it can't be casually worn... My first Jays I ever copped and I'm still runnin them into the ground!

So many ppl under estimate this shoe because it can't be casually worn... My first Jays I ever copped and I'm still runnin them into the ground!

I think these are a pass, they will probably hit the outlet then i will cop.

I think these are a pass, they will probably hit the outlet then i will cop.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I still wear mine to lift weights in.  However, the new ones aren't as good.  It's a shame that my retro 14's that I bought a few years ago are unwearable but my OG's are fine.  That's why I stopped buying J's though. 

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I still wear mine to lift weights in.  However, the new ones aren't as good.  It's a shame that my retro 14's that I bought a few years ago are unwearable but my OG's are fine.  That's why I stopped buying J's though. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These shoes are made real cheap
i think the cheapest retro made this year 

What part?
the whole shoe 

sick.gif
The midsole on the 14's this year feels like its a piece of oak. There is no way there is any zoom air in there or anything
The leather on the sides of the black/reds is cheep and stiff and shiny

The nubuck on the toe is hard and is going to crease like crazy. Totally different than the suede on the OG's

As soon as I saw these I knew I couldnt cop, they dont look anything like the OG's and they hurt your feet

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These shoes are made real cheap
i think the cheapest retro made this year 

What part?
the whole shoe 

sick.gif
The midsole on the 14's this year feels like its a piece of oak. There is no way there is any zoom air in there or anything
The leather on the sides of the black/reds is cheep and stiff and shiny

The nubuck on the toe is hard and is going to crease like crazy. Totally different than the suede on the OG's

As soon as I saw these I knew I couldnt cop, they dont look anything like the OG's and they hurt your feet

^Wow. The video reviews look very promising on these, not really a big fan of the XIV's all together but i might cop when they go on sale. Can't pay 160 + tax on these

^Wow. The video reviews look very promising on these, not really a big fan of the XIV's all together but i might cop when they go on sale. Can't pay 160 + tax on these

I still have my OG pair and they are still looking as new as ever and I have worn them many times.

I still have my OG pair and they are still looking as new as ever and I have worn them many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom