Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jserryday

Since JB quality has fell off its almost a must to cop kicks in-store and thoroughly check em out.....unless u want glue spots everywhere.
 Couldn't agree more. I'm not to picky w/ my shoes but when it comes to obvious flaws I'm not coppin... Nxt pair plz

Originally Posted by jserryday

Since JB quality has fell off its almost a must to cop kicks in-store and thoroughly check em out.....unless u want glue spots everywhere.
 Couldn't agree more. I'm not to picky w/ my shoes but when it comes to obvious flaws I'm not coppin... Nxt pair plz

a shoe like this it's probably better to just get an '05 pair. they're pretty easily attainable unless something had changed since this release. i've had a few pairs of these over the last couple years or so.

a shoe like this it's probably better to just get an '05 pair. they're pretty easily attainable unless something had changed since this release. i've had a few pairs of these over the last couple years or so.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

FLINTGREY wrote:
Originally Posted by Weatherman

These > Playoff 13's IMO
Um, no.
Um, yes
smile.gif

agree
pimp.gif

balled so much in my 05 pair after they were beaters the sole ripped. Will cop again always liked the 14's.

balled so much in my 05 pair after they were beaters the sole ripped. Will cop again always liked the 14's.

Pass because of quality. Took a sneak peek at my local foot action, ad tree is glue all ore the place and the suede sucks. I could of sworn I was looking at a fake. Come on JB. When are the quality issues gonna stop.

Pass because of quality. Took a sneak peek at my local foot action, ad tree is glue all ore the place and the suede sucks. I could of sworn I was looking at a fake. Come on JB. When are the quality issues gonna stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom