Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wants these joints. Everyone either spent their money on the 3's that just came out or are searching for the Concords. 
laugh.gif

No one wants these joints. Everyone either spent their money on the 3's that just came out or are searching for the Concords. 
laugh.gif

If these don't sell out on websites like Eastbay the first day, that will pretty much determine the fate of the shoes.

If these don't sell out on websites like Eastbay the first day, that will pretty much determine the fate of the shoes.

I doubt these will sell out first day onlline... they might on NDC cause everything seems to sell out on there.... these will sit for a few weeks... just like every other release between Black Friday & Christmas (White/red 12 & White/red 13)...

I doubt these will sell out first day onlline... they might on NDC cause everything seems to sell out on there.... these will sit for a few weeks... just like every other release between Black Friday & Christmas (White/red 12 & White/red 13)...

I don't post often but I've been collecting Air Jordans since 1990 and I've been a Niketalk member since 2000.  I have every OG release since the black/silver V...and these are the worst retro of an OG Bulls colorway, ever.  I saw the '11 version in person at Champs last week...the shoe overall is lighter and the leather on the sides where the ribbing is feels thin and flimsy.  The paint is a slightly dull black on the forefoot 'shark teeth' and midsole, instead of the glossy metallic car-like paint on the OG.  It definitely looks and feels like a knockoff instead of a genuine, faithful reproduction.  Anyone who has the '99 and '05 versions deadstock can pass on these.  I only saw a size 9 so I couldn't try them on, but I wouldn't be surprised if the '11 version had regular Air instead of Zoom in the forefoot and heel...or even no Air in the forefoot at all, according to what some other dudes in here have described as a "rock hard feel" after trying them on.  Extremely disappointing and DEFINITELY not worth the $160 retail price.  I hope the Concord XIs next week have decent quality.

I don't post often but I've been collecting Air Jordans since 1990 and I've been a Niketalk member since 2000.  I have every OG release since the black/silver V...and these are the worst retro of an OG Bulls colorway, ever.  I saw the '11 version in person at Champs last week...the shoe overall is lighter and the leather on the sides where the ribbing is feels thin and flimsy.  The paint is a slightly dull black on the forefoot 'shark teeth' and midsole, instead of the glossy metallic car-like paint on the OG.  It definitely looks and feels like a knockoff instead of a genuine, faithful reproduction.  Anyone who has the '99 and '05 versions deadstock can pass on these.  I only saw a size 9 so I couldn't try them on, but I wouldn't be surprised if the '11 version had regular Air instead of Zoom in the forefoot and heel...or even no Air in the forefoot at all, according to what some other dudes in here have described as a "rock hard feel" after trying them on.  Extremely disappointing and DEFINITELY not worth the $160 retail price.  I hope the Concord XIs next week have decent quality.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by hostos

first time Ive copped from Sneaker St and SHM!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

if this is the quality sneaker st puts out the door then never again

SMH in disgust
indifferent.gif

I didnt know Sneaker St actually had Nike factories 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by hostos

first time Ive copped from Sneaker St and SHM!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

if this is the quality sneaker st puts out the door then never again

SMH in disgust
indifferent.gif

I didnt know Sneaker St actually had Nike factories 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I had to search through all the size 10.5 to try and match a good pair without glue stains, creases, and teeth peeling already at work today... sadly there was something wrong with every shoe in some sort of way... I'm not trying to complain, but JB knows people are just going to buy retros, therefore no quality control yet still price hikes

I had to search through all the size 10.5 to try and match a good pair without glue stains, creases, and teeth peeling already at work today... sadly there was something wrong with every shoe in some sort of way... I'm not trying to complain, but JB knows people are just going to buy retros, therefore no quality control yet still price hikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom