Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Line already started for these at my FNL, they told us employees to get there at 630 if we reserved a pair. Really didn't see it being like this for these.

Line already started for these at my FNL, they told us employees to get there at 630 if we reserved a pair. Really didn't see it being like this for these.

so many negative comments about them. gonna check them out sometime this weekend and see for myself.

so many negative comments about them. gonna check them out sometime this weekend and see for myself.

went to the mall this am, saw them in person
eyes.gif
 easy pass for me
tired.gif

Wil sit for a while, maybe even longer than the grey XIVs due to everyone copping multiples of the Concords

Wil sit for a while, maybe even longer than the grey XIVs due to everyone copping multiples of the Concords

Waiting out here for 14s and Lebrons. I thought the Bron's were $250. I'll take a shot at the Bron's lottery. If not then the 14s are the next choice.

Waiting out here for 14s and Lebrons. I thought the Bron's were $250. I'll take a shot at the Bron's lottery. If not then the 14s are the next choice.

Been thinking all week if i should get them, then I go to the mall to see 'em in person and they look WAY better in person. Im glad people sleepin on 'em easiest cop in years.

Next week though.....
30t6p3b.gif

Been thinking all week if i should get them, then I go to the mall to see 'em in person and they look WAY better in person. Im glad people sleepin on 'em easiest cop in years.

Next week though.....
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom