Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Been thinking all week if i should get them, then I go to the mall to see 'em in person and they look WAY better in person. Im glad people sleepin on 'em easiest cop in years.

Next week though.....
30t6p3b.gif

If you wait about a month I bet you can get these on sale though-at least $120-$140.

Been thinking all week if i should get them, then I go to the mall to see 'em in person and they look WAY better in person. Im glad people sleepin on 'em easiest cop in years.

Next week though.....
30t6p3b.gif

If you wait about a month I bet you can get these on sale though-at least $120-$140.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Next week though.....
30t6p3b.gif

You really think? Cos I'm still debating on going to get a pair today. But I might just wait till I get my Xmas bonus at work next week
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Next week though.....
30t6p3b.gif

You really think? Cos I'm still debating on going to get a pair today. But I might just wait till I get my Xmas bonus at work next week
ohwell.gif

if these go on sale i would definitely grab a pair for cheap. i have my 2004 pair so i didnt wanna get these. the quality on these are so crappy compared to the 2004. i would just get these to wear everyday.

if these go on sale i would definitely grab a pair for cheap. i have my 2004 pair so i didnt wanna get these. the quality on these are so crappy compared to the 2004. i would just get these to wear everyday.

I caved and went and got the last size 14 at the local LA area mall Foot Locker. They sexy in person I tell ya. Pics to follow shortly.

I caved and went and got the last size 14 at the local LA area mall Foot Locker. They sexy in person I tell ya. Pics to follow shortly.

I've never been a fan of the 14's so this was a pass for me. There are still a ton of pairs in my local mall though.

I've never been a fan of the 14's so this was a pass for me. There are still a ton of pairs in my local mall though.

Went to the mall to see this in person. Quality is really, really below par, lots of glue stains, rubber moldings on the midsole is not in shape, etc., etc. FTL sales rep gave to pairs for me to choose but unfortunately both were crappy. Ended up not getting them.

Went to the mall to see this in person. Quality is really, really below par, lots of glue stains, rubber moldings on the midsole is not in shape, etc., etc. FTL sales rep gave to pairs for me to choose but unfortunately both were crappy. Ended up not getting them.

I was gonna cop these for sure but all this negativity is making me rethink it. Guess im just gonna hit the mall and see if they have any clean pairs. If not its jus another pair of Concords.

I was gonna cop these for sure but all this negativity is making me rethink it. Guess im just gonna hit the mall and see if they have any clean pairs. If not its jus another pair of Concords.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Hmmm don't call me dumb or anything but why not just wear your 2004s some of y'all or just wow lol

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Hmmm don't call me dumb or anything but why not just wear your 2004s some of y'all or just wow lol

Yeah I got all the way to the register and passed on them wasn't happy with the quality of the shoe, copped two pairs of the lebron china 9s instead.

Yeah I got all the way to the register and passed on them wasn't happy with the quality of the shoe, copped two pairs of the lebron china 9s instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom