Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my Last Shots in, I must say a very nice retro!  As for what the person was saying earlier about differences.  I agree there are (minor though), but the word you are looking for is "plush" the toe box is flat and not as plush, so is the side of the shoes where the ribs are.  However great retro and if you didn't get them, get them while you can if you can.

Just got my Last Shots in, I must say a very nice retro!  As for what the person was saying earlier about differences.  I agree there are (minor though), but the word you are looking for is "plush" the toe box is flat and not as plush, so is the side of the shoes where the ribs are.  However great retro and if you didn't get them, get them while you can if you can.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Very uncomfortable when brand new but break in very nice without noticing on the outside. Wearing mine now and almost everyday since I got them still look brand new. I recommend these to anybody on the fence about them.
same! it was a pinky toe killer. I just sucked it up and wore them everyday and now it feel fine. I also got them wet but they still look perfect.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Very uncomfortable when brand new but break in very nice without noticing on the outside. Wearing mine now and almost everyday since I got them still look brand new. I recommend these to anybody on the fence about them.
same! it was a pinky toe killer. I just sucked it up and wore them everyday and now it feel fine. I also got them wet but they still look perfect.

man I wish I had the $$$ for these. I wish the CDP XIV's I got were the playoffs lol smh.

man I wish I had the $$$ for these. I wish the CDP XIV's I got were the playoffs lol smh.

There they were, back up on Finishline and I hesitated for a split second and when I added them to cart they were gone...dang it.

There they were, back up on Finishline and I hesitated for a split second and when I added them to cart they were gone...dang it.

Found this, OMG!
032228a5q49pwqq9qeefw9.jpg

almost passed on these sneakers because of the Concords.. but copped them a while ago.. Quality is good for a new retro.. these shoes are too memorable for me to pass.. happy with my purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom