Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

dam these are not what i expected them to look like
sick.gif
it went from NIKE to AIR to JORDAN
laugh.gif

It is a true fact that they play with the heal logo on every retro 2 run, beginning with doernbecher 2, then with all white 3m 2, and now this crazy thing

JB basically is showing off that they beat us at this point

Hmmm.... I can see where they were trying to go with them. I'll reserve judgement until better pics surface or I see them in person.

So, is it gonna be AIR on the back or JORDAN on the back? can't make up your mind JB? well, how about we NT decided that WE WANT SQUARE NIKE ON THEBACK!!!!!

never really been a fan of the 2's ne way...not diggin these either....pass...only 2s i own are the nugget carmelo colorway

When I 1st got word of a University Blue II dropping I was excited to see the outcome.

Like most I thought it was going to be a BLACK base colorway with a touch of Uni Blue but instead we get the opposite.

Now Im not going to hate on this shoe because Im sure ill be copping.

But for now... Ill have to wait for much better pictures of the shoe.

i like the jordan on the back as well this colorway the white at the bottom kills it in a bad way hope the look better in person

The Nike change on the back was just was a matter of time. I don't mind blue & black. We've had black & blue before. The V's, 12's etc.I actually like these better then the DB II's.

Back
Top Bottom