Air Jordan 2 x J Balvin September 15th. $300!

Weird!! But thankfully I was able to cop on SNKRS for both toddler and PS. Skipped the men

8D491542-6B4F-4F39-93AB-7E3C9912A85C.png
DE2D3F20-F836-4F36-BD08-51F226804E99.png
Congrats 💪🏾
For real. I was going to send my pair to my boys in NJ and it was charging me tax, so i was like let me switch to my place and the tax went away 🙏🏾 Lol. Wont complain

Congrats 💪🏾
For real. I was going to send my pair to my boys in NJ and it was charging me tax, so i was like let me switch to my place and the tax went away 🙏🏾 Lol. Wont complain
Was going to go for men too, but after spending money on 5 pairs of fire reds, I decided to sit this one out

Can anyone tell me if the toddler and little kids size light up ? I can’t find any info about it. It’s the only reason I went for them.

straight to cart if anyone is still looking. too rich for my blood

straight to cart if anyone is still looking. too rich for my blood

Sz. 12 always first to go smh

Looks like Balvin outsourced the fulfillment of these - I just went into the UPS app and it looks like its coming out of Cerritos, CA. Company name is Bergen CA 28.

Glad some people scored

Dunno who’s tryin to resell these it’s already a loss on all resell sites and it hasn’t dropped officially yet

Size pending. As we should know, bigger sizes go for more. If true that we’ve hit a resell bubble, I’ll hold for a while

Looks like Balvin outsourced the fulfillment of these - I just went into the UPS app and it looks like its coming out of Cerritos, CA. Company name is Bergen CA 28.

Same. but that $20 ground shipping from SoCal to SoCal (basically overnight) is preposterous

Anyone lookup for both socks and hat w/ $10 shipping no tax Solefly has them in stock just coopped been looking for hat finally found it.

In case anyone is still looking for the 2s, most sizes still available

Back
Top Bottom