Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

i like them. I liked the 2009s as well. I appreciate the break from the norm that JB does every year with the Air Jordan release.

If tinker is bringing in more architecture insperation like the window in the air max trainers this is a bit of a stretch......

jordan 19 and up dont look good anyhwere but on the court.. they dont look good with jeans and i hate walking around all day looking like i just got done hooping..

you cant get your grown man on with a pair of jumpan shorts and 23's on ur feet sorry ! (thats me anyway, you do you)

i'll wait till it goes down to 49.99 just like the 2009s
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

sick.gif

Not happening.... But where are the 2009's for $50, I'd even think about them at that price

Originally Posted by Ef3

jordan 19 and up dont look good anyhwere but on the court.. they dont look good with jeans and i hate walking around all day looking like i just got done hooping..

you cant get your grown man on with a pair of jumpan shorts and 23's on ur feet sorry ! (thats me anyway, you do you)

Uhh, that's what they're made for. Basketball. These aren't made to be cool casual shoes. Stop thinking they are.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

D-wade rocking nothing but trash. He should just ball in some PE Black/Red XI's the rest of the season.
eyes.gif

The shoes he's been wearing>XI's from a performance perspective. Do you not understand that?

If these were called a team shoe instead of the sig model for the year no one would buy them

Originally Posted by scarru

If these were called a team shoe instead of the sig model for the year no one would buy them
Give me a team shoe with as much innovation and performance incorporated into it, and i'd buy them.

Also, it's part of the nostalgia behind the AIR JORDAN game shoe and owning it that makes it important. It's not all about looks, it's about the shoe itself and the story it tells. Yeah, I sound like Tinker right now trying to hype the shoe, but that's what it means to ME. If you don't like it, keep moving.

Originally Posted by HAGS

sick.gif

Not happening.... But where are the 2009's for $50, I'd even think about them at that price
2009's are $49.99 at Marshalls.  Store I went to had sizes 9.5-13.

Originally Posted by airberg

sick.gif

People have said that Marshalls have had pairs popped up but that obviously isn't a widespread thing and is a luck of the draw type thing. I've been to two Marshall's looking for any pairs and haven't seen anything worth a damn at either. Any Nike, Jordan, anything. So don't act like all Marshall's have a FSR of 2009s people.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by airberg

sick.gif

People have said that Marshalls have had pairs popped up but that obviously isn't a widespread thing and is a luck of the draw type thing. I've been to two Marshall's looking for any pairs and haven't seen anything worth a damn at either. Any Nike, Jordan, anything. So don't act like all Marshall's have a FSR of 2009s people.
grin.gif

Yeah true, my bad, I just assumed most Marshall's had them since two around me had them, one even had like 15-20 pair.

Marshall's has always caught some steals here and there, but it's never been widespread. If it was only that easy.
laugh.gif

Where you located btw? I assume they don't spread the pairs out all over the place.

^^ Dallas, TX. There are 3 Marshall's close to where I live. One had about 7 pairs, another had 15-20.

Back
Top Bottom