Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

give a chance at least. This is much better compared to Jordan 2009
happy.gif

Was just coming here to post the DWades. WOW...

2ugmcmw.jpg

Can't wait to see these on court. All Star weekend FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All star weekend? I thought the east was wearing blue - hence lebron's bright blue kicks already seen. Are these a Dwade PE or will they be releasing? Thanks!

There are so many things about this shoe that I like and that look great but they are all negated by that big stupid hole on the side. If that hole wasn't there this shoe would be an instant cop for almost everyone on here.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

All star weekend? I thought the east was wearing blue - hence lebron's bright blue kicks already seen. Are these a Dwade PE or will they be releasing? Thanks!
These are the "W3LCOM3 HOM3" DWade's. Nothing beyond that is known right now. I thought Wade was wearing the first color at the AS Game.

Who cares about LeBrons kicks anyways?
grin.gif

haha i dont care about lebrons kicks much - especially that electric blue slushy colourway. It would make sense that Dwade wears the first white/black/red colourway anyways. I guess I forgot that this is the all star game and players wear whatever crazy coloured shoes they want.

Yeah, Bron all stars are crap. Kobe's too.

I could see Wade wearing one pair saturday night and another sunday if he does the skills comp. Have they announced players for that yet? Skills comp is a joke to me still.
laugh.gif

I guess it works out that Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls have similar colors. D Wade colorway are straight pifffff

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Crazy EBW wrote:

Was just coming here to post the DWades. WOW...

2ugmcmw.jpg

Can't wait to see these on court. All Star weekend FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

please tell me this CW is releasing these would be the only 2010's i would buy

i dont think they have announced the challengers but D-Rose will definitely be defending his title.

I didn't know if I should start a new topic, but the 1st colorway is available for pre-order on shoetrends for $165 shipped ($150+$15 shipping) with sizes from 8.5-13

The 2010's are laughably bad.  The Zoom Kobe V and LeBron VII's are WAY better shoes, at a lower cost.  Consumers aren't stupid, let's check the sales after the summer.

Back
Top Bottom